10

Sehun POV

As we walked home I saw a convenient store. ' hey do you want some ice cream ?' asking Mina who is beside me and she just nodded.Haish so cute😍.

I asked her  to sit at one of the chair infront of the shop. I brought some snacks just in case she's craving for it.

After a good 10 minutes of buying and paying things, I went out of the shop and saw she is sleeping soundly. I just chuckled since it's Soo cute.

I just stare at her while admiring her face. She so angelic. Suddenly her face indicating she is having a bad dream.
I slowly sat beside her just in case she wants somebody to beside her. Soon she awake and started to cry.

' hey im here shhhh ' I hugged her while patting her back.

' I dream of you.... got hit..... by a car and..... you...will not..remember meee' she explain her dream while sniffing.

' hey it won't happen if Im careful,okay. Shhhhh want some icecream ?' I patted her back.

' suree ' her mood changed 360° degree. I just laugh silently.

' let's go we gonna walk slowly okay ?'
I told her and she just nodded.

There are a lot of cars passing by us and I didn't expect that Mina's nightmare could be trueeee

' Sehun-ahh wake upppp !!!!! '

#######

Sorry I didn't mean to make this chapter heartbroken sorrryyy but it will not be a sad story for them.