8

It's been a month after the dinner passed. Now Ji Eun and Sehun is studying in the library cause their exam is near. It's seemed like Sehun is Soo done with studying

' Eunnnnn.. let's go now. I'm hungry. We study for 2 hours already~'

' you can go first. I will come later'

' but- haish let's go !' Ji Eun know that if she didn't move from her sit, sehun will whine until she say 'ok' word

'arasseo wait let me pack me things first '

They packed and went to lunch. Ji Eun left Sehun alone cause he is flirting with a random girl. She went back and saw a sticky notes on the table. She looked around to see who is the person and everyone seems to be studying and reading a book.
__________

" 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰?"
___________

Ji Eun POV

You smiled as if the person knows that your schedule. You replied back
____________

" 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ? 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ?"
_____________

You wait for Sehun to come back for the canteen. Suddenly a girl come to you and ask you

' can I study with you? I'm sorry but I just need a partner to study ?'

' sure but later my friend will come later, you wouldn't mind right ?'

' sure I would mind. Do you want some snacks ? Dont worry it's my pleasure 😊 '

' thank you for the offer but I will just skip that. Ouh chanyeol ! What you doing here ?'

' study ofc ! Ouh where's Sehun ?'

' did you miss me bro ?' a voice came from behind chanyeols back which is Sehun.

' ouh btw the girl wants to study with us, you would mind right? Sehun ?' you interrupt them.

' I wouldn't mind.' he sit beside Ji Eun and whispered to her. ' why my crush is here ?!'

' I don't know, Se. She just said that she wanted to study with us so I just don't want to be rude. '

' Eun ah help meee... My heart can bursting out of sit here longer... Wait did the person sent you the paper again ?'

'yup. Can you just shut up and just learn?!'

I think Sehun is pouting cause I shut him off but he deserved it ☺️.

School ends

Ji Eun POV

' see you tomorrow peeps !' I said while keeping my books in my locker.

' see you tomorrow, Eun !' sehun replied back.

' I'm sorry , Sehun but what do you use to go back home ?' the girl from just library a.k.a his crush asked him that made him shocked and replied manly eventho his heart is beating like crazyyt.
' I like to walk back home. How about you ?'

' Same I guess I will walk with you today☺️ you wouldn't mind right ?'

'okay'

Ji Eun just chuckled and sent a thumbs up for Sehun.

++++

Next part will be some fluffy scene (chanyeol+jieun) and (sehun+the girl)