"So we meet again."

Emma's POV

"Natalie! Can you help me here??" said Emma in a hurry. It's the day. The day of Dan's Horns movie premiere. Some of the Harry Potter casts will be there, including Tom Felton. Yes, you heard that right, Tom Felton

"Yes, Em? How can I help?" Natalie, my assistant, appeared in matter of seconds. 

"Oh nothing. Sorry Nat." I shrugged off. 

"You look odd. Is there something wrong?" said Natalie, worried.

Well, Tom is there. What else can I say? It is been hard for me, since the day Dan invited us on the whatsapp group. I haven't met any of the Harry Potter cast since the Deathly Hallows premiere back in 2011.  

"Tom is coming to the premiere." I said hesistantly, while looking down to my phone.

"Yeah, so why—"

"With Jade." I cut her off, looking straight at her eyes. I just can't handle this anymore, it's been 12 years. 

My phone rang. It's Bonnie. 

"Hey Em! You're coming to the premiere right?"  said Bonnie on the phone with a cheerful tone.

"Hello Bonnie, of course I'm coming. Won't miss it for the world! I'm getting ready right now."

"Alright, I'll see you there Em!"

The call ended. I put on the finishing touch of my lipstick, and look at my phone again. The time says 4pm. It's time to go.

Tom's POV

It's almost time to go to Daniel's premiere. I was looking forward to this day ever since that time Dan invited some of us, the Harry Potter casts, to his Horns movie premiere. I can't stop thinking about this girl, this girl that once captured my heart. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jade, my girlfriend, suddenly appeared,

"BABY! I'm coming to the premiere too right?!" said Jade while hugging me from behind.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course sure, whatever." I said absent-mindedly. 

I hate the fact that I can't say no to Jade. sigh. Jade Olivia, my beautiful perfect girlfriend. We've been together since 2009, and moments after that was amazing. She's everything I could asked for. But, since that day, I can't stop thinking about her, Emma Watson. I saw the interview video, where she publicly announced that she had a huge crush on me back when we were kids. I already knew, but I didn't think it will affect her that much. It made me think, what if? 

That day changed Jade too. She was that calm and loving girl, and now she's becoming paranoid and clingy. She made me block Emma from instagram and she deleted the comments about 'Emma' or 'Feltson'. It pissed her off, kind of scary actually. Never thought it will change her that much. 

The alarm on my phone rang. It's almost 4pm. Time to go.

"Jade, we must go now." I shouted. 

"I'm coming, baby!!" said Jade capturing my arms. I shrugged her off.

"No need to hold my hand now. We're just going outside the door." Jade glared at me.

At the Horns premiere..

The premiere starts. Daniel Radcliffe can be seen walking the red carpet with his co-star, Juno Temple. Emma approached her Harry Potter cast mate at the end of the red carpet as well as Bonnie and Rupert.

"Hey Dan! Congratulations on the movie, it was amazing!" said Emma while hugging the 23-year old actor. 

Bonnie and Rupert also take turns hugging and congratulating their best friend. Emma on the other hand, lost at her own thoughts, fiddling with her fingers. Where is Tom?  She asked to herself.

"Em? Are you okay?" asked Dan concerned. 

"Dan.. Have you seen the others?" said Emma in a hushed tone

"Yeah, I did see Matt, James, Oliver, and Evanna. They're all over there, posing for pictures. I did invite Tom, but he's nowhere to be seen."

"Oh I see." Emma nodded, and excuse herself. She walked through the red carpet crowd, looking for Tom. The crowd is full of actors, actresses, and paparazzis. Lots of actors approached her but she just kept looking.

"Excuse me, please." said Emma while squeezing herself into the crowds.

crash!

Emma suddenly bumped into someone, "Oh my gosh sorry! I didn't see you there." 

The person stands up. Emma looked at the person, and grew pale. It's Tom. Thomas Andrew Felton. All the memories came flooding in. This man, infront of her, is the man she's been looking for all night. This may sound cliché, but I guess we're meant to be.

"Earth to Em??" said Tom while snapping his fingers infront of Emma's face. 

"Huh what?" said Emma still looking confused.

"So, we meet again." 

Emma still looking shocked, but managed to smile. "Yeah, how are you?"

"I'm good Em," Tom smiled. 

Sorry its so short! Next Chapter coming in a few hour!

~y (jan, 2015)

*changes have been made* // 2020