"Do you believe in first love, Em?"

Continuing last part....

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning smiling to myself. Can't wait for tonight. I said to myself. I stood up to the mirror and stare at my reflection thinking, is this wrong? Tom has a girlfriend, and is it wrong to say yes? I stared at my reflection for the next minutes. I shook my head, no this is just a casual hangout no need to get worried. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and get ready. I stood infront of my closet, thinking of what kind of outfit that I should wear. I looked through my dresses and found this floral sleeveless short dress. Perfect! I thought to myself. Satisfied, I went to do my hair, and makeup. I can't wait!

Tom's POV

I didn't get much sleep last night because I was so excited for my tea date with Emma. I laid down on my bed scrolling at my phone, wondering why didn't I get any notifications from Emma. Maybe she's getting ready, I thought to myself. I looked at sleeping Jade next to me, feeling guilty about all this. But, I have to sort out my feelings. I can't stay like this any longer. I quietly stood up from my bed, tiptoed to the bathroom. I showered for a few minutes, got out and grabbed my trustworthy black jacket.

"Babe where are you going?" said Jade groggily. She just went home from the bar last night with her friend. I found her drunk in the couch so I carried her to the bed.

"To a friend's." I said briefly. Jade's eyes widen and she suddenly sat up straight, "Oh. my. god. please don't tell me it's Emma." She stood up and hold my arm.

"Not your business." I shrugged her off, grabbed my keys, and drove away.

Back at Emma's place..

Emma finally finished getting ready.

She smiled at her reflection, "Ah I look good." Emma is wearing the floral dress, along with brown heels. She sipped a glass of water while scrolling on her phone waiting for Tom.

ding dong

Emma rushed to the door excitedly. When she opened the door, there he stood, with black jacket waiting for her. Tom looked up his phone, and stared at Emma in awe.

"Wow... Em, you look so beautiful." said Tom while still gawking at Emma.

"Well, thank you. You're not so bad yourself." said Emma winking at Tom. Tom blushed furiously.

"Okay then let's go." They drove off to Urban Tea Rooms.

Arrived at Urban Tea Rooms...

Tom and Emma walked together entering the tea room. The waitress instantly recognized them, and approached them, "Morning Emma and Tom! Do you guys need a table?"

"Yeah table for two, please." said Tom smiling at the waitress. They chatted a little bit until the waitress called them to follow her. She showed them their table, and let them sit down.

"Hi guys welcome to Urban Tea Rooms, my name is Holly. Here's the menu, if you guys need anything just call me" said the waitress giving them the menu. They both nodded and smiled at the waitress.

Emma's POV

I'm surprised that he takes me here. This is his favourite tea room since he was a kid! I mean, he usually never takes anyone here beside his mum. I was wondering, did he ever take Jade for morning tea here? Of course he is, she's his girlfriend for god's sake!

"Hey, thank you by the way, for taking me here." I smiled. He smiled back. My heart's about to explode with happiness.

"Em, no worries. It's great to catch up like this, you know? Fresh in the morning." I stared in awe as he still talking about how his morning went.

He suddenly waved his hand infront of my face, "Earth to Emma?" I snapped out of it and blushed.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry what is it?" I'm so embarassed! He caught me staring at him. I'm so stupid, I should be more careful.

"Do you believe in first love, Em?"  he suddenly asked me with a serious tone. Oh my god, is he talking about the tweet that I posted? My heart beats so fast I stuttered when I talk,

"Y-yes I do, and I believe first love never die.' I smiled at the last sentence. The food suddenly came and we ate in peace.

After talking and eating, 2 hours seemed like a very long time. It's time to go home. Tom paid for the bill after several arguments with me. I wanted to pay for the tea but he insisted. He promised that I can pay for the foods next time. There will be a next time, I smiled to myself.

"Emma let me drive you back home." He took my hand, walked to the car, and drove away.

Sorry all of my chapters are so short. but i hope you enjoy it! see u next chapter! x
~y (dec,2014)

*changes have been made* // 2020