INSTALLING... 1

Langstern decides to pay a vist to Haydee. He enters the lab to see her in stasis along with newly hired employees. Langstern notices the lights on on the back of her head shine bright Red and Blue, he walks behind one of the lab coats taking his shoulder noticing his stress.

Langstern: Show me the improvements and Bioware in her systems.

He takes takes a pad seeing systems that look normal to Langstern, But very off to the lab coat, and since he wants to be paid at the end of the week, he gives langstern what he wants to hear.

Scientist: All systems normal Mr. Langstern, But I do have one request.

Langstern: That would be?

Scientist: It would seem that programs from the Original "Haydee" model of Alexandra and Y/n's design is still dormant and dangerously active within your "Redux" model, Some sub routines are effecting the main-

Langstern: It would seem that i'm having de sha vu, So i'm going to ask you this. What do I pay you fools for?

Scientist: Well sir...You are the main CEO and Alexandra would-

Langstern: DO I LOOK LIKE THAT PATHETIC BITCH TO YOU?! HUNH?! STOP TELLING ME THE PROBLEMS LIKE I'M YOUR MOTHER AND FUCKING FIX IT!!!

Everyone freezes in place from the sudden burst of fury. Haydee activates and her stasis pod opens showing nude body. Her arms are attached and she stands to her feet and her bikini like top appears over her.

Langstern: All these so called miracles and she didn't think to give this bitch arms or a mouth.

The scientist does a few things with his pad as Langstern watches.

Caution the following steps could greatly harm "Redux Model 101"

Are You sure you wish to Continue?

Langstern: Do It.

Later That Night

Night showers the the bright city and the stars shine with you walking the streets with a positive attitude, happy even. After your last pay check you have been living the what could be the last days of your life with tomorrow being the big day, as much you want to be happy you can't help the feeling of fear going down your back side. You make your long walk back to your home entering inside with multiple messages from angry co-workers who didn't believe you, worried co-workers who did, Connie being one of them, Langstern. You turn away and decide to catch up on the news before bed.

News Lady: With the staff of Alexandra Labs now gone Langstern has taken the lead in of the head of the business and has announced the release of the "Redux" tomorrow, one could think that from the release of the original "Haydee" model soldier what could be in store for Us and the World for the future.

Y/n: With Langstern as the Head Chief now, even Doctor Strange couldn't keep track the possibilities.

You chuckle from the comment. After awhile you hear the door bell ring.

Identifying...Bill Langstern

Langstern: Oh Y/nnnn! I know your in there! Come on I got a Gift I wanna give you before the big day tomorrow! Come out sour puss, I have a surprise for you!

[Imagine Violent Thoughts Here]

You walk to the door to finally take a swing at this ass hole and just as you open the door you stop at the sight of Haydee standing behind Langstern with a smug look on his face.

Langstern: Oh you wouldn't take a swing at your guest now would you? *Chuckle* Now may we come in?

Y/n: Whatever Bill.

He steps inside along with Haydee. He looks around giving a smug look as Haydee sits on the couch. You notice this and smile sitting on the same couch, but keeping your distance you sit on the opposite end. Langstern chuckles and takes your caution for cowardice. All is quite for a while then Langstern decides to break the silence.

Langstern: So, what have you been doing since your... Retirement?

Y/n: I've been living life and planning on going to vacation, Don't know where just yet, maybe [Insert place you want to visit].

Langstern: Interesting, But besides that i'm not here without reason. I have been thinking hard, and I am here to give you an offer that you can't refuse.

You raise an eye brow and cross your arms in attention and a amused smile, but Haydee turns looks at the T.V remote in wonder. She is surprized as the buttons glow with time she presses the lights in the back of her head turn pink with glee.

Langstern: I Have reviewed the memory banks of the Haydee that you see now, and-

Y/n: You brought her here to show off.

Langstern: I know I know, But here's the kicker. Those glitches and problems, are all gone, along with a few minor things.

You think about this statement, then look to Haydee and notice her clulessness to her surroundings. Like she had never been here before.

Y/n: You erased her Subroutines and with that...her Memories.

Lang-stern: No more Glitches, No more delusional theories, No more "Alexandra's Baby", No more Problems to get in the way. Your "daughter" that you thought was there is gone, there is only the machine.