WHITE-ZONE

Y/n lays on his bed unable to sleep. Unable to stand it he sits up in his room alone in the silence of his home, Unable to think of what to do to change the future of the company, or himself, Only the fact that he failed in keeping . He cannot fulfill Alexandra's true intentions with to her with Haydee. As you lament in your thoughts of loss.

*Riiing* Connie Samson *Riiing* Phone

You are reluctant, But you answer the call.

Y/n: Connie am in no mood to talk right now...

Connie: I know sir, But right now I have good news and bad news.

Y/n: Blast away, It's like I can feel any worse...

Connie: Guess I can get The Bad out the way, The business that is now merging with ours is a large scale weapons manufacturing company like ours except we make weapons of war when necessary, They have a knack for doing for lack of a better term "Deals with the Devil", But they have been trying for years and longer to change that around, but with no avail.

Y/n: So possible evil business at hand trying to mass produce an army of killer Haydee bots instead of the protectors that where suppose to be, and along with that I was informed of a newer model in the works as we speak, God's sake anything else?

Connie: Well Mortal Kombat has been announced on MountainRangeFiction to be his next big one on his Wattpad and also since you do still have high authority you can supervise the process of Haydee, Or something create something new.

Y/n give thought to this, But cease to respond.

Connie: You can't stay trapped in that house all day in regret, besides it is just a machine.

Moment you hear that you hang up, and your body freezes.

Y/n: Is that all it was? Just me attached to artificial flesh, Because of a its helplessness. The bland, loneliness that I feel every time I wake up in the morning.

You look over to a picture of yourself and Haydee. You walk over to it and grab it.

Y/n: Yeah, and its for this reason I can't let go.

EIGHT YEARS LATER...

System Restart. Searching for Master...Master Found. Restoring Active Configuration. Uploading Room Scheme...Room Scheme Unchanged. Clean-Up. Items Reset. Down loading Memory Files... Memory Loaded. Spawning... Haydee 453-295-839-52 3Start-Up

Room- Activation

Lights on the back of her head glow and Haydee awakens hanging on a wall, she looks side to side seeing others that look like mirror images of her. She is released from the wall to her feet, she looks forward seeing a door on the other side of the room. She walks to the door and passes to the next room.

Room- One

She enters and sees the door, but it is on a higher level than she. She stands for a moment then walks over to the wall and looks above to the edge. She hops up grabbing it hanging for a moment and pulling her self up. She looks up and sees the door, She pulls the rest of her self up and stands to her feet with her large breast giving a bounce from the movement. Haydee gives a look at her assets and gives a poke at one. She stops and goes to the next room.

Room- Two

Entering the next room she sees the door on the other side of a large gap. She walks over to the edge and inspects the length of the jump, Looking further she sees other inactivate Haydees. She looks back to the door and takes a few steps back and without hesitation she takes a leap and grabs the edge. Pulling her self up and standing to her feet she walks to the exit to the next room.