13

The entire area has fallen into absolute silence. Haou was currently facing the Devils with the four brothers behind him. Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Serafall were looking at him in shock, with the latter having a few tears in her eyes. The Gremory and Sitri Peerages were also staring in disbelief, but mainly because who they believed to be Judai just called the current Lucifer a 'Walking Ketchup bottle', something, to them at least, is considered madness.

Haou simply kept smiling, uncaring of the young Devils' shocked looks. "It's good to see you aga-"

What the Supreme King was going to say was cut off as what appeared to be a pink rocket collided with his body. "YOU COLOSSAL ASSH*LE!!!" the culprit, who is a very pissed off Serafall, sent Haou to the ground, straddled him, and started punching his head into the ground. "Don't you ever *Punch* EVER *Punch* Disappear like that *Punch* EVER again!" the current Leviathan yelled as she continued to punch Haou's head into the ground.

The four brothers, Sirzechs, and Grayfia were watching this with amused expressions, mostly because they were expecting Serafall's actions considering the reason why she and Haou didn't see each other for quite a long time. They didn't try to stop her because they knew that the only thing Serafall can do was bury the Supreme King's head into the ground rather than actually damage him.

Sona was the first to break out of her shock and she immediately moved forward to stop her sibling. "B-Big sister! What are you doing!? You can't-" her words died in her throat when Serafall stopped punching and gave her a look that she never received from her older sister before… a glare.

"Sona, I have waited centuries for this," Serafall's icy tone did not ease her sister at all, but in fact caused her to sweat slightly. "The only reason I'm not turning you to a frozen statue for stopping me is because you're my sister. Now, kindly, move back for your own safety," the Leviathan was ordering her more than actually asking her, and it was obvious to everyone. Sona, too shaken by her sister's cold attitude, add to the fact that she used her name rather than the usual 'So-tan', simply followed the order and took a few steps back while sweating slightly. Serafall turned back to Haou, pulled out his head from the ground, and started throttling him. "Did you hear me! If you ever disappear like that again, I will invade your f*cking kingdom! Got that!?"

Everyone simply watched on in shock. The young Devils could not understand what was going on. First, no one seemed to care about Haou insulting Sirzechs. Second, Serafall, one of the strongest beings in the world, just punched Haou's, or to them, Judai's head into the ground, and she simply dug him out without any apparent damage. And lastly, which was shocking to Sona and Rias the most, Serafall just glared at her sister.

Haou, who just silently let Serafall vent out her anger on him, smiled warmly when at the current Leviathan, despite the threats that she made. "You're as beautiful as always," he noted.

Serafall blushed and her expression turned to a cute pout with her cheeks puffed. She didn't want the Supreme King to think that he can simply flirt his way out of this, even though she knew he wasn't trying to. However, her emotions got the better of her and she ended up getting the better of her and she leaned forward before engaging Haou in a kiss.

The jaws of the Gremory and Sitri Peerages immediately hit the floor. Sona looked downright mortified. She actually took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. But, that wasn't the case after she made sure. Koneko herself looked almost as bad, with one of her eyes twitching.

After a few seconds, Serafall pulled back from the kiss with a string of saliva still connecting them before breaking up. "You owe me a whole lot more than just a kiss," she said wanting to make up for lost time, but knowing that this wasn't the right place for it, especially with her younger sister watching.