Zenia's Fear

Zenia didn't want to go to Halloween Land.   She scared way to easy for it.  But Eliza had begged her so much that she finally decided to go.  

When they got to the theme park, Eliza got out of her car and practically skipped towards the entrance, but Zenia still wasn't sure she wanted to go in.    However, she wasn't letting her friend go in alone.    She reluctently followed Eliza. 

When they got in they went on a few rides, and then stopped for some snacks.  Zenia got an extra large lemonade, and managed to drink the entire thing while Eliza looked at a map trying to figure out where to go next.  

"We should go to the haunted house!" Eliza said excitedly.   She loved spooky things, and knew very well that Zenia would be too scared.  So it was a win win for Eliza, either she got to go into the haunted house, or got to tease her friend for being scared.  

Not wanting to be teased.   Zenia agreed to go to the haunted house.   They walked over to the place and got into line.   As they stood in line, Zenia felt like she had to pee.   She shrugged it aside and kept in line.

It took 45 minutes for them to get to the front of the line and by the time they got there Zenia really had to go.   But Eliza grabbed her hand and dragged her inside.   As they went through, the place wasn't so bad, not nearly as scary as Zenia imagined, but that might have been because she was focusing more on not wetting her pants. 

All was well till she felt a little dribble down her leg.   She froze and squeezed her legs together tighter and kept following Eliza further into the place.  She didn't want to tell her friend, that'd be embarassing, but not nearly as embarassing as peeing your pants.  

"Lizzy, i really have to go to the bathroom.  Can we speed this up?"  Zenia said.  Eliza responded with "yeah."  The house wasn't as spooky as she'd hoped. 

They got to one of the final rooms and it was all dark.   There where sounds.  Zenia felt fear rising inside her, if she got scared now, there was no way she'd be able to make it out with clean pants.   They kept walking and right before they got to the next room a figure swung down from the ceiling.

Zenia cried out and fell over onto the floor.   Her heart rate was far above what it should have been and when she stood up, she realized she was peeing.  

The hot pee rushed out and down her leg, making a puddle on the ground.   Because it was dark, Eliza didn't see what happened and kept going and Zenia, not wanting to be left behind, followed, still relieving herself. 

She kept peeing for at least another minute after the initial scare.  She had really had to go.   She had also never been more thankful for only ever wearing black leggings.   The wet spot wasn't visible.  But she could feel it.  At least no one noticed her accident.  That would have been more embarasment then she could have handled.