Nice? Never heard of her

Kenzie's POV
Today is Friday the day that I leave, honestly I'm kinda sad because I won't see any of my siblings for their 18th birthdays but I'm doing the right thing by leaving and getting help. "Kids time for school" our dad yells, "whoever is last has to clean up later" he adds which causes everyone to run downstairs but I just walk because it's not like I'd be here too do it anyways. "Ok so let's go before y'all are late" our dad yells as we all get into his car. I decided to right Johnny a letter saying how sorry I was about the teasing and how much I will miss him. While thinking of what I have to say I didn't notice that we cane to a stop and we were at school. "Um Kenzie we are at school" my dad says " oh hm I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts" I say opening the door, to get out. "When we get home you have to pack right away we are leaving at 4" he says with a forced smile. "I'm sorry just saying, I didn't mean to cause trouble" I said closing the door. As o walk into school I see Johnny at his locker alone, I decided to give it to him now. " Um hi Johnny" I say while tapping him on the shoulder "oh hi Mackenzie" he says coldly "I'm leaving so I wanted to tell slash give you something" I say handing him the envelope "look Mackenzie I actually liked you and you just used me, so I'd appreciate it if you would just leave me alone" he said not even looking at me "I'm confused. You don't like me anymore" I ask hurt "no I don't. All you do is play with me, and I'm over it" he said finally turning to me "you know what. This is stupid, I'm stupid I'm just going to go and we can act like this never happened" I say grabbing the envelope and walking away to my locker. "I'm so fucking stupid" is all I can repeat as I walk to my mostly empty locker. "Hey Kenz are you ok" I heard someone say from behind me. "No I'm not ok, I'm so stupid to think someone could ever like me" I say while finally letting tears stream down my face, I started to fall but then Hayden caught me and hugged my super tight "hey Kenz it's ok. I love you" Hayden says as he kisses the top of her head "people are dumb, just remember we don't need them" Carson said while picking up the envelope that was for Johnny. "Is this yours, can I open it" Carson asked while ripping it open "no no please don't" I practically yell as I yank the envelope from Carson's hands and rip it into as many pieces as I can. "It was just some stupid note from awhile ago I meant to throw it away a long time ago" I say with a fake smile "I'm going to go to class, see y'all in there" I say grabbing my stuff and leaving.

Lunch Johnnys POV
"So did you hear we are going to the quads house on Saturday for their birthday" Lauren said placing her lunch tray down "Kenzie said she's leaving though" I said confused "maybe she's finally leaving" Nadia said placing her tray down beside me. "Why is she the only one leaving" Brynn asked while looking at them. "Who knows but how come I never knew it was their birthday" Asher said looking at Annie's sad face. "Why are they all sad" I asked finally looking at them "who knows but people usually post there feelings on social media so let's see" Nadia said pulling out her phone. So I will go to Annie's first since I follow her.

@anE

Liked by MadE, Beepson, byeden, and KenzE

I don't know where your going or what's happening but I'm going to miss you