"Oh so you wanna date"

^^the best Billie Eilish song^^

Johnnys POV
Today is Monday aka Kenzie's birthday, I know there are 4 of them but I only got Kenzie a present, I know that's mean but my friends did the same thing so it's nothing personal. When I arrive I see my friends with there presents all saying what they got. "Hey john what did you get Kenzie" Brynn asks "it's personal" I say with a smile "mmmmm. I swear Johnny if it's sexual her brothers are going to kill you" Lauren said next to me " wtf no it's not sexual, it's just personal nothing special" I say trying to play coy "well I got Hayden these stupid vinyls that he said he liked in Saturday"Lauren said rolling her eyes  "aww that's cute" Brynn said "well Carson told me that he liked Aloe Blacc or whatever his name is but I got him concert tickets to one of his shows" Brynn said smiling "well Annie loves engineering so I'm going to take her to this class thing where you use math and science all her good subjects" Asher says with a smile "damn, you win" Lauren said with lust in her eyes "I know I'm such a great friend" he said flipping his nonexistent hair "oh so you guys are just friends" Brynn says "I mean what else would we be, all there was, was a moment nothing too special" Asher said trying to hold a blush "awww there was a moment" Lauren said in a baby voice "hey Johnny held Kenzie's hand the whole night all we did was talk about chemistry" Asher said defending himself "awwwwwww Johnny held a girls hand" Brynn said gushing "I hold your hand all the time what's the big deal" I say in confusion "We've been friends since preschool that doesn't count" Brynn said "I used to hold Nadias hand when we were dating" I say trying to say I've held a girls hand "yeah that was gross" Lauren said picking up her gift off the ground "honestly it was gross" I said laughing. "Oh hey they are here we should separate so it's not awkward"Asher said walking over to Annie who is talking to Jacob. We all start walking until they find who they are looking for, I found Kenzie at her locker trying to reach something, I smile and walk up behind her and grab it for her, "hi Johnny" she said not even turning around "hi Mackenzie" I say turning her around "happy real birthday" I say with a big smile "thank you Johnny" she said giggling "so what are your plans for tonight" I ask hoping she would be free "well I'm probably going to go on a date" she said smiling, my smile dropped " oh who asked you out" I asked trying to sound chill "no one yet but I'm waiting for this dirty blonde with cute green eyes to ask me out" she said pulling me closer "he is going to be a huge idiot if he doesn't ask you now" I said looking into her eyes "yeah but it won't be the first time" she said giggling "well since no one has asked you, will you Mackenzie Ziegler go on a date with me tonight" I ask hoping she says yes "I guess I will have to settle with you" she says trying to make a sad face "aww that's too bad" I say playing along "what are you hiding behind your back orlando" Kenzie said a littler nervous, I noticed she only calls me by my name when she's comfortable. "Can we go somewhere, so I can give you this" I asked pulling a 15x15 box " I swear of you kill me I will haunt you Johnny" she said closing her locker "I never plan to hurt you Mackenzie" I said holding out my hand for her to grab it. I drag her into the janitors closet that me had our second first kiss in when we get there I turn on the light and slam her against the door. The next thing I do is unplanned but I kiss her, and it's not a gentle kiss.

Kenzie's POV ⚠️ very brief smut ⚠️
I realize that we are headed to where he kissed me which I thought was cute that he still remembered, when we got there he closed the door and slammed me against it, he started kissing me roughly and tbh I was happy he didn't do I gently, I obviously kissed back, in no time we were in the middle of a make out session. I was the first to pull away because I remembered that we were in school "hey john- we need to get to class" I say trying to hold back my moans as he kisses my neck "we are already like, 30 minutes late, so there is, no point, in going" he said between kisses "ok" I said finally giving up and resting my head in the door behind me. About 10
Minutes past and Johnny finally pulls away with a huge smile on his face, but it quickly fades and I know why, it has nothing to do with him honestly, but today was off to a bad start, 1- my computer broke, 2- I left my homework at home so now I'm going to get yelled at, 3-my probation officer is sitting with me at lunch and my 3 classes after that. Today is just not going my way. "We didn't have to do that, we still have 10 minutes left of class we can go" Johnny said with a scared face "no! I liked it I really did" I said trying to calm down "well your face says otherwise" he points out then leaves "no Johnny I really did I'm just stressed please come back" I yelled but he didn't turn around. I closed the door and started crying "fuck" I screamed and kicked over a box that was filled with glass. "Just breath, remember you control you, your emotions don't control you. Mind over matter" I told myself repeating every word until I stopped crying, I checked my phone and I had about 5 minutes until class so I decided to open Johnnys gift. When I opened it I saw a cute picture of him