10

one visitor corbyn didnt expect coming in was daniel. he just waltzed in and sat down. they just sat in silence, corbyn staring at him and daniel looking outside.

"look." daniel started. "i absolutely hate you."

"same here." corbyn agreed and daniel nodded.

"glad we got that covered." daniel replied and corbyn nodded. "now, i love jonah with all of my heart and i can tell you do too, so I'm willing to make a deal with you." daniel finally looked at corbyn and the blonde nodded. "you keep my baby brother safe from the dangers of street racing and i'll cope with you two dating."

corbyn was taken aback. then he nodded gently.

"deal." daniel gave him a small smile before getting up.

"get well soon, besson." daniel said. "need an actual competition out there." daniel immediately justified then left the room. corbyn smirked and laid back in his bed.

okay then. that was...unexpected to say the least. corbyn then closed his eyes and fell asleep in the uncomfortable bed, thinking about jonah, zach, jack...JACK.

his eyes shot open and he hit the nurse button. a nurse came running in.

"yes, mr.besson?" she asked and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"jack avery. is he alive?" corbyn asked. the nurse called out the name to another nurse.

"he's been stabilized, but he suffered major internal injuries. we dont know if he'll make it." the other nurse informed with sad eyes. corbyn choked on his air. then he passed out.

"mr.besson?!"