Chapter 3

"Ever since I was little, I've been moving from house to house. My dad has to move around for work. So for a while, a went wherever they went. But then they sent me to live with my aunt and uncle when I was in seventh grade. I stayed there for a few months, until I moved back in with my parents. But then the company my dad worked for started going downhill. The ceo took all the shares and ran off. So we were left with practically nothing. We had to move back in with my aunt and uncle, until eventually they kicked us out. This was in ninth grade. So we went to live with our cousins until we had enough money to get  our own house. And now here I am." Taehyung said.

I honestly don't know what that just was. I though the last chapter had a nice cliffhanger but then I realized that I had no sad backstory for Tae so yeah. I'm a clown 🤡 🤡 🤡

"No offense or anything" Jimin said hesitantly. "But this school has a kinda expensive tuition."

"Oh yeah. I got in by scholarship."

This made Namjoon look up from the book he was reading and smiled. "Finally, some competition." 

He was then hit on the head by Jin. "YA! What'd I tell you about bragging! You spoiled child."

~~~

Jeongyeon flopped down on her bed. 

"UGHHHHHH!" She screamed into her pillow. "I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!" 

She was tearing up. 

"I hate you Park Jimin. You took everything from me." She sobbed.

K that was short but imma write chapter 4 now

Stan Loona!