Chapter 5

"Hey! Don't untie her!"

"We are in so much trouble."

"She's going to kill us."

"Where's the blindfold?"

"It was nice knowing you."

"It's on her face dumbass."

These are all the things Jeongyeon heard as she slowly woke up. Usually, when people wake up they will stretch their arms, or rub their eyes. However, she could not do any of these things, as her arms were tied to a chair, and a blindfold covered her eyes. 

"Go check if she's still sleeping!"

"I think she is."

"Okay good. Now what?"

"I don't know. Let me think."

"You don't know!?!?"

"I didn't think we'd come this far."

Good. They thought she was still sleeping. Now she had to find out how to escape. People say that when you lose some of your senses, the others are more alert. Jeongyeon had lost touch and sight. That left her with taste, smell, and hearing. So she listened. She listened very closely for a sign. Something that told her where she was. Who she was with.

"Achoo."

 A sneeze.

It was a sneeze.

Now in any other case, a sneeze would have been one of the least important things that happened that day, but in Jeongyeon's, it told her everything. 

"HIRAI MOMO!" she screamed.

"Present. I mean-"

"UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT!"

Momo ran up and untied her. Then she ran back behind Jihyo, where it was safe.

"THE BLINDFOLD TOO!"

She ran back to take of the blindfold.

But this time Momo didn't make it back to Jihyo.

"I want Super Junior songs playing at my funeral" Momo squeaked. Jeongyeon was towering over her and she was trapped.

~~~

"This is the music room." Jimin said, showing Taehyung the piano. "And if we go through this door right here, we find ourselves in the gardens."

Taehyung was amazed by this school. It was so big. The other schools he had been to were always damp and dirty. But this one? It was heaven. It had gardens (with a hedge maze and fountain), a music room, and the biggest library he had ever seen.

His life couldn't get any better.

"Oh, look at that! It's already time for lunch."

"Ugh. School food is the worst."

"You haven't tried our school food."

The moment Jimin opened the door to the cafeteria, Taehyung's nose was attacked with delicious  smells. He was wrong. His life could always get better.