Chapter 6

So I made an oopsie and accidentally published this without writing the chapter number

 Ignore that

"Run." Jihyo whispered.

Seven girls fled the scene, leaving Momo to deal with Jeongyeon herself.

"I'M SORRY! SPARE ME! I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN! WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG!" Momo screamed.

"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE-" Jeongyeon's face softened. "What was wrong?"

Momo nodded her head. "After that guy showed up you kinda just locked yourself in your room." 

Jeongyeon was silent for a while. She let go of her friend. "Isn't it lunchtime? Let's go."

Momo's eyes lit up at 'lunch'.

"What a pig" the older girl muttered under her breath.

~~~

"OH MY GOD" Kim Taehyung was tearing up.

He was also devouring his fourth plate of Bulgogi.

This made Tzuyu smile. 

"Chou Tzuyu! How can you be laughing at a time like this! We may never see Momo again!" Jihyo screamed.

It's that thing again. That thing where you see what the characters are thinking:

Nayeon: Jeongyeon could never be mad at me. After all, I'm the fabulous Im Nayeon. But I wonder if they would let me have ice cubes to eat.

Sana: We are so dead. We are so dead. We are so dead.

Jihyo: WTFWTFWTWF OMG MOMO MY POOR BABY I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU

Mina: I'm tired of this shit

Dahyun: We need another plan! A plan to save Momo!

Chaeyoung: No more plans. Plans are bad. 

Tzuyu: That Taehyung kid is kinda cute

~~~

"Are you sure you want fifths?" Namjoon asked, looking surprised.

"He can have as much as he wants." Jin said protectively. "Let's go get your food." He and Taehyung went to go get more.

"Won't he get fat though" Jungkook blurted out.

"Shut up spoiled brat fetus." Jimin said when Jin was far enough away.

"Excuse me? I'm golden. G O L D E N!"

"Sure." 

"I can do anything."

"Anything?" Jimin smiled. "Go talk to the girls."

There was fear in Jungkook's eyes.

"Okay then spoiled brat fetus."

"WAIT NO I'LL DO IT!"

Jimin was shocked as Jungkook walked over to the girl's table.

"Hi!" Jungkook stood in front of Tzuyu.

When people are in a situation that is uncomfortable, wrong, or a combination of the two, they usually look around trying to get help. It's human instinct. This is why Tzuyu looked around and made eye contact with Kim Taehyung.