Chapter 62: Headed Down to Your Destination

"WHAT DO WE DO, GRILLBY?! MY BROTHER IS OUT THERE AT RISK OF HAVING ANOTHER EPISODE!" Papyrus dragged his hands over his face, sinking further down into the couch.

Grillby took a seat next to Papyrus and groaned, his mind troubled at loss of what to do.

Papyrus was right, Sans was more at a risk of danger if he wasn't resting his tired soul.

Where was he?

Why didn't he take Papyrus or him with him?

Grillby took off his glasses and exhaled.

"All we can do is wait." He deliberated after long thinking.

They had already called all of their friends and asked if they had seen or talked to Sans recently.

None of them had a clue as to where Sans had gone to, and he and Papyrus couldn't just go around in a car screaming or looking for Sans.

Sans wouldn't pick up the phone either, which really worried both of them.

There was a silence, the kind that drives you insane.

"I NEED A HUG." Papyrus sat up.

Without any hesitation, Grillby hugged Papyrus tightly.

If he was being honest, he needed that hug just as much.

Both of them loved Sans, but would definitely be in trouble when he came back.

—•ღ•—

Sean, Dan and Sans had just finished checking out a hotel at MTT resort.

They had already toured the CORE and were feeling a little tired after walking for hours through the Hotllands.

It was really hot and the change of temperature was all they needed at the moment.

The refreshing air of the hotel was everything to Sean and Dan at the moment.

Humans had a very specific range of desired temperatures, so Mettaton's hotel had really skyrocketed as a result of that.

His hotel was thriving with humans—it was the place with the highest concentrations of humans in the Underground for a number of reasons: it was luxurious, it was at a perfect temperature, and it was both close to the capital of the Underground and the exit of the underground.

Mettaton had to definitely be making millions of dollars at this point.

"So, Sans" Sean tiredly began talking as he glared at the roof.

"You up for taking us to more places in the Underground tomorrow?"

Sans nodded.

"sure why not" he smiled, checking the time on his phone.

It was almost midnight, and he had a couple of missed calls from both his brother and Grillby.

Oops.

Quietly, Sans got up and began heading to the door.

"Where you goin?" Dan sat up and glared at Sans.

"i need to go somewhere private, don't worry about me. it's late, y'all guys need rest" Sans assured before stepping out of the room and gently closing the door behind him.