My Childhood

I was born in November of 2000, I had an okay life to start with I honestly don't remember alot about my childhood. But I'll write what I do remember.

I spent a lot of time with my sister and my aunt Ashley, my sister is 2 years older than me.
When I was 2 I got attacked by a rooster at my mom's friends house, my sister had to stay with the friends son. While I was at the emergency room getting stitches my sister was molested by that "babysitter". It was many years ago but I still feel like it's my fault. If I hadn't been wandering around I wouldn't have been attacked, and she never would've had that happen.

Flash forward to when I was 4. My brother was born. At 24 weeks. He was born 11oz. No bigger than a pop can, size wise. I remember visiting him in the hospital.
It was the summer before my 6th birthday, and he went into cardiac arrest. Had to be flown by helicopter to the childrens hospital. That year was rough untill I got a cat. She was the runt, Princess helped me be calm and not anxious about my brothers potential death.

I don't remember much after that, but when I was 7 I was playing on our neighbors trampoline with my other aunt, my sister and our neighbors. I did that weird thing where you voice from your knees to your butt. My right leg didn't go out all the way, and I ended up breaking my leg just below the knee joint. I don't remember it hurting or anything, mom says we didn't go to the doctor untill 3 days later because I could still walk. I still vividly remember the pain of them straightening my leg to get x-rays. Seeing my mom crying because she couldn't do anything about it. My cousin Julian was also born this year.
I met who I thought would've been my best friend for life when I was 8. Anna and me spent everyday together pretty much.

From about 9 years old to 11 is just a blur. The summer of 2011 I cracked my head open playing tornadoes in the Livingroom with Julian, where you stick your arms straight out from your sides and spin, last person to fall over wins. I lost, and hit the corner of the Livingroom archway. Took a piece out of the wall and had to get stitches.