CHAPTER FIVE.

5.
                             "Mom, what are you doing here? Why are you shouting?" Griselda tries to calm herself to look sane at the sight of her daughter's worry, she raises her head seeing her princess. How long has it been 3 weeks maybe 4. She could not tell judging by the fact that she has been putting herself to work left right and center to achieve a certain amount of comfort from the empty feeling in the castle. In short it has not been easy and she too can feel the weight of the sacrifices her daughter had to make. "Oriela, my dear little pup." "Mom is everything okay?" Was everything okay? Of course nothing was okay her pack had been hunted down by the bloodhound and Olivia one of her daughter's best friends is confided in a hospital bed. She had to tell her the on goings whether she liked or not. "Um honey can you come down for while I need to talk to you about something." With a quick nod she does as requested making her way down stairs to get the big news that made her made her mom cross the boarder and not to see her.
"Mom what is it?" "Um your friend Olivia she got attacked and before you get all worked up i'd like to tell you she is fine but the pack at the north   doesn't look the same. Most of them are well not in a good state." Griselda shortens the explanation helping her to understand everything ongoing in her absence."When did this happen? Did it happen last night?......... When did he do this? He was ..... How can he be at two places at once....... I was with the bloodhound. Am sure I hurt him....." "What do you mean you were with the bloodhound?" "We will need a schedule to discuss all this at the meeting....right now I need to see Olivia." "Sure we can leave together but first you need to change you stink of sweat." "Really mom." Oriela fakes a pout smelling herself making her mother chuckle. It was cute how she still loves to tease her little princess, it was the longing they needed to be with each other even if it was for a minute that was proving difficult since she moved and since they are so busy trying to help the kingdoms.

As soon as the princess was out of sight the queen turns to Xander who was still up the stairs a very terrifying glare almost to the point of wanting to stab daggers at the man. Getting the memo the king descends to explain his situation. He needed to defend himself from everything Griselda was planning to throw at him without a single thought of consideration.

"What has my daughter been doing, huh! Are you making her do your dirty work for you?" She starts rendering him completely flabbergasted

"What has my daughter been doing, huh! Are you making her do your dirty work for you?" She starts rendering him completely flabbergasted. Straight to the accusation no second thought of doubt. Griselda was always aiming to drag his name through the mad.
"What?!" Xander exclaims in utter and complete shock. "I will give you a minute to explain and better be good otherwise I will drag her out of her elders or not no one shall let me keep her here, not even the Oracle." Xander was indeed annoyed at the moment accused of the worst of offences like he some hitman factory using the people around him. Ever since the girl got to his palace he has been nothing but nice ensuring she got the best room in the palace where one doesn't have to ride the bicycle to get to the important rooms. She has had nothing but the finest of dishes, baths and space. Even the training grounds was adjusted to accommodate her skills and level. Even so he could not waste his screams and shouts to defend himself. Xander takes in the air around breathing out looking Griselda in the eye. "First of all, the bloodhound is her dirty work not mine. Second the mission was discussed among them I was  definitely not involved I actually sent Eden in my place . Third were you not in the meeting?" "Am sorry Xander you probably understand the fact that my daughter comes first and the rest of you can come later on like far later on." "Sure Griselda you don't see me complaining." "That apology felt too near to the weak side if you can only say am sorry with a genuine heart without the many excuses I promise you shall not die." "Oriela can you please make haste before I kill the man standing in front of me." Shouts the queen while at the back Ramciel chuckles at the bickering made by the two. Just like the past never ending cycle. If they were not tired and very busy they would have teased them to death. "I mean seriously it's like back in the ages of high school." Ramciel reminds making the queen and king scoff at his statement. "Men you are all the same. Idiots." Griselda insults leaving the two men chuckling at their own memories.