CHAPTER ELEVEN.

11.

                Panting, freezing, shivering,
dizzy and confused, the forest was one big puzzle for the wolf in pain. He could barely tell where he was and where he was going all he needed was space from the monster in there with him. His leg not healing, his speed slowing, his breath hitching, it felt like drowning in a deep sea trying to breath only to have salty water take place instead of air drowning your lungs. Despite that he keeps dragging looking for a scent of hope. Upon his looking he finds himself into an unknown cave. His body limp and his leg numb but he needs to get far far from the blood hound so he goes in deeper with no second thought of the range of safety or the whereabouts of the cave, distance is all he could think about. Get as far as possible from the big bad wolf.

                     Somewhere in the southern pack was the prince of sarcasm in his sleep, through his fatigued closed eyes was his mind open forcing him to see what he didn't want to see, a raw nightmare. A painful sight. Fangs digging into fresh bleeding flesh. The pain was real he could feel it drive itself into his own left leg. That was enough to yank him awake. He opens his warm blanket seeing dirt and blood on his own leg. The shocking sight makes him terrified as he stretches his hand to feel the dents only for his leg to go back to the way it was before he got into bed clean and unharmed. "What the hell??"  Something was wrong something serious was happening. If he can remember correctly something similar happened to his father when Xander got hurt a while ago. It's like a signal to the brotherhood you've bonded with. It states in history when a group of wolves bind themselves to an unshakeable bond they can sense anything the other goes through. If it's extremely deep you can easily see or feel what the other sees or feels. It's only activated when one is extremely injured and needs help. Who could it be?  He remembers Jayden  was still helping his mother out with the bloodhound teens, maybe it was him.

 Who could it be?  He remembers Jayden  was still helping his mother out with the bloodhound teens, maybe it was him

He rushes over to his bag grabbing  his phone tapping receive stopping the long tiring ringing. "Jayden ...."
"Did you feel it?" "Thank the Maker you are okay. I thought it was a dream. But when I woke my leg hurt it's like I was the one getting bitten."
"ODEN!" They both say out loud. "We need to help him." Jayden says as he grabs a black shirt and rushes out of his room through the window not to wake anybody up, no need to alert the kingdom until they were sure. "Let's meet at the dividing bridge I mean what used to be the dividing bridge."

Their brotherly bond was able to pull them together. Too deep to make them feel the pain of one another. The two boys rush to what used to be the boundary." Jayden, is that you buddy?" Arthur asks while shifting to his human form.