Freeing Madam Fu #1

Luna had come back to the prime minister's mansion after a quick stroll in the market. Luna felt a headache. It was killing her. It is as if someone was pounding her brain from the inside.
"Amber, can you leave for a second? I would like to be with myself." Luna asked.
"Yes miss."
Amber had left the room. Leaving Luna herself.
"Why? Are you breaking trying to break out?" Agent FH-257 asked the original Luna. "I've sworn to revenge for you, why haven't you left this body's consciousness?"
"Save my mother, please I beg you save my mother. I don't know who you are but please...." The original Luna begged.
"Baobao do I have to accept?" Agent FH-257 asked.
"Yes agent, if you do not accept this body will reject you. Your mission will be affected." Baobao answered.
"Fine. I swear to the heavens that I will free your mother, Madam Fu." Agent FH-257 begrudgingly swears.
"Thank you." The original Luna said.
Finally, the headache stopped.
"Guess I better go free Madam Fu now, that would be a task out of my way and 2 more to go in my checklist. This shouldn't be too hard, after all I have a wild card on my hand." Luna smiled.

3 days later...
-Sun pavillion-
"Greetings father."'A voice from behind shocked him.
"Oh Luna, why have you come?" The prime minister asked.
"Oh well, I am just afraid...." Luna teared up.
"Luna, what's wrong?"
"Well, my wedding is coming up and I am afraid that I would be ridiculed during my wedding. Sniff sniff." Luna cried. The tears started pouring down her cheeks.
The prime minister frowned. At first he did not like his first daughter, she was unruly and unmannered. All she did was whine. But for some reason, she started behaving better and more like a lady. She didn't whine anymore.
"Why my daughter?" He asks.
"Well....sniff sniff....my mother...sniff...she is still under house arrests. If stepmother were to attend the wedding on behalf of my mother, what would the outsiders say! Mother and I would be humiliated. Father! How could you let us suffer this injustice!" Luna's teared were more visible now. She was visibly crying.
"Luna, don't cry anymore. Father would not like to see you suffer. However, your mother was accused of killing an infant. The other concubines won't be happy. Plus I would not like the public to know, your mother would be cursed and humiliated by the common folks if they knew about her scandal." The prime minister regretfully said.
"Hmph, would not like to see me suffer? Your daughter is dead due to your neglect. You aren't afraid of my mother getting critized, you are just afraid of the great general knowing. You wanted to appease both your concubines and the great general. You have no brains, no wonder your influence is weak and you only rely on the backing of the great general." Luna thought.
"Father, I have a plan. It can maybe appease the public."
"Oh! Please speak." The prime minister was intrigued.
"What if you told the public that mother had accidently knocked out an ancestral tablet while cleaning it. She punished herself by locking herself up. Then, because my wedding is a joyous day, father asked mother to free herself and she agreed." Luna suggested.
"But the concubines won't be happy." The prime minister said. "After all, my concubines come from big families too, I also need their support." The prime minister thought.
"Hmph! Don't think I don't know what your thinking! You just want the support behing your concubines too. Such a greedy man!" Luna thought.
"Father....mother has been imprisoned for 10 years repenting on her sins chanting scriptures everyday while eating minimal food. That punishment should be enough for even killing an imperial offspring!" Luna said.
"It is true. I will think about. You can go back to Moon Pavillion for the meantime."
"Yes father." Luna retreated.

Luna walked out from Sun pavillion.
"Miss, since you know that madam comes from a big family, why didn't you say it earlier to convince the master?" Amber asked.
"If I had mentioned it, it will be as if I am blackmailing him. He will feel threathened. I shouldn't do that. After all, I am still living under his roof." Luna said. "Don't worry I have plans for that. It will surely convince the prime minister."
"Miss is wise." Amber said.

"Interesting." The third prince said.
He had been listening to the conversation. He had intended to see the prime minister but after hearing that Luna was inside. He left and sneakily listened to their conversation.

What are Luna's plans for Madam Fu's background that she is certain will convince the prime minister.
Find it out on the next chapter of Dont Disturd a Novel. Released by tomorrow.