DANCE

I looked at her daring her to open her mouth. She turns to look at Alexia as she nodded to her. Heather eyes burn with fire she will not accepts any of my threats. Her body moves towards me to hold me.

"The king wants to spend the night with you" Adam stepped in between us.

"See if you think you can bend me like the other girls you are way too wrong. I will be generous this time and I will not tell him what happened here" I said while I raised my head high.

"What will you do if Adam didn't come?" Em asked out of worry.

"I will pray that they will bury me back in my village," I said honestly.

"Miss, you are getting wild," She said with surprise at my answer.

"Pardon me," She said quickly.

I was dancing and jumping because I was out of a bad situation. Em is running after me with a smile on her bright face. I giggled as I was passing by maids who were in shock with my craziness.

I was about to open the door when it opened by itself. I meet with those icy eyes that took my breath away. His finger pointed to the table and I moved to sit. We eat dinner peacefully but I was scared that this is the peace before the storm.

"Your teacher is displeased with you," he said. I was scared of what going to happen next.

"you will attend the classes and apologize to her" He completed. This going to a bad end and I will not let that happen.

"I will not," I was satisfied with what I said but soon as I turned to him I regret it. His eyes filled with rage.

"I will not repeat my words," he said ending this conversation.

I run out of the room to Em feeling overwhelmed. I explained what happened in the dining room.

"I need a solution I can't give them what they want," I said with frustration.

"You don't want to upset the king," She said with concern.

"I don't want him to get angry but I don't want to give up"

"well you can't do the two," she said.

"I can do both," I said because I have a brilliant idea in my mind.

"how?" her eyes light up while asking.

"It's a little bit crazy" I replied with a smile.

"I am getting used to that," she said with a giggle.

"I want dancing clothes" I demand.

She was carrying colorful clothes and her face was getting red from the heaviness of the clothes. She put them at the bed and I start going through them.

"I want you to do something for me" I whispered.

"Anything for you," Em said sweetly.

"I want to go to his highness room," I said.

"you are not allowed to go to his room without his permission" she responded honestly.

"will these rules don't apply on me," I said smugly with a smirk.

"His highness will punish you so badly," She said with a fearful look.

"will he will be pleased that he will forget about the punishment" I answered with a dirty smile.

"oh, my miss are you going to do that thing?" she spoke while her cheeks getting red.

"of course, no I will dance" I screamed.

"I am sorry," she said with little guilt.

"If I can't go to him he will come to me. I need someone to play music while I dance" I said with a plan in my mind. Em went to Adam to give him the bad news.

"My miss closed the door and she is crying. I don't know what to do" Em said with worry.

"what we will do?" Adam said.

"We should ask his highness to deal with her," Em said.

"We will not disturb his highness sleep for her," he said.

"Do you remember the last time we didn't he was angry" Em referred to when I was sick.

"Okay I will voice to him the problem," he said while walking.

I was in the room thinking about what I am doing. I can't go back if I want to solve this problem. I heard the door open and three women holding musical instruments enter. I asked them to sit. The door opened again and this time I meet those ocean eyes.

I walked to him while looking into his eyes. My small handholds his huge ones and I guide him to sit in the middle of the room. I catch him off guard because his eyes were looking with thrill. I think he enjoys adventures.

The music started playing and I start dancing. My hips started swaying with the beat of the drum and my hands moving gracefully with music. I look at him while dancing. I know that he loves this because his eyes are following every move my body does. The music stopped and I asked the woman to go out.

"Your highness, do you think I need to take a dancing class?" I said looking to his eyes.

"oh, baby you don't need one," he said with arousal.

"Then your highness decided that don't need one," I said.

"My little one, are you playing a game?" he said with excitement.

"I am just giving you facts," I said smartly.

"I am letting you win because you pleased me tonight," He said.

"where are you going?" He asked as I was about to exit.

"I am going to my room" I replied.

"you can't go without finishing what you started," he said with a smirk on his face.