Profile

|BIRTH NAME naomi zoe kang (나오미 조이 캉)

|BIRTH NAME
naomi zoe kang (나오미 조이 캉)

|KOREAN NAME
kang nae un (강 나은)

|STAGE NAME
naomi (나오미)

|NICKNAMES
omi, zoey, naeunnie, nation's heartshaker, zomi, oppa

|BIRTH DATE
april 19th 1995

|ZODIAC
aries

|HEIGHT & WEIGHT
5'6" and 51kg

|BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN
miami, florida ; u.s.a

|POSITION
lead rapper, lead dancer, fog, visual

|SOCIALS
ig : ddynzoee
tw : naomikang
sc : naomizoe

FACTS ABOUT NAOMI

one ㅡ she is multiracial. her dad being korean and her mother being a mix of black and mexican. which makes her 50% korean 25% mexican and 25% black.

two ㅡ she has 1 younger sister, 2 older sisters and 1 older brother.

three ㅡ she is a christian.

four ㅡ she is a supporter of the LGBTQ+ as her older sister is apart of the community.

five ㅡ she has 2 puppies, one who lives with her family back in the US and one who stays with them at their dorm. she had a cat but sadly she passed.

six ㅡ she is very close friends with Chungha, TWICE's Mina and Tzuyu, BTS, GOT7's Youngjae and Jackson and  a little more idols.

seven ㅡ she and jennie's dog, kuma, have a love-hate relationship according to fans.

eight ㅡ she really loves ramen, fries and sprite.

nine ㅡ she admitted to dating a guy way before she auditioned for ygent.

ten ㅡ she was originally supposed to be a vocalist, but decided it was best for her to be a rapper.

eleven ㅡ she is fluent in english, korean and spanish. she is learning thai from lisa.

twelve ㅡ she prefers sexy guys over cute guys.

thirteen ㅡ she is best friends with youtuber larray and issa.

fourteen ㅡ she hates mushrooms.

fifteen ㅡ she says her mom is her inspiration.

sixteen ㅡ members say that she along with member jisoo are very independent and doesn't like to cry in front of others.

seventeen ㅡ she loves to baby rose and lisa.

eighteen ㅡ she misses and wants to visit her family in florida.

nineteen ㅡ she thinks that she has jennie has the best body of the group, but members think she does.

twenty ㅡ she wants to get a tattoo but yg won't allow her to.