part 2

Zubin let him into the school's library. It was empty. Rob finally managed to loosen Zubin's grip on his hand. "What're you doing? Where are we?"

Zubin leaned in closer to Rob, pressing their lips together. The taller boy pulled away. "Oh my gosh, Zubin!" Zubin blushed, biting his lip. "Why did you do that?" Rob kept his voice low.

"...Because I love you, Rob," Zubin replied, looking down at his feet, his face getting warmer. He looked up at Rob again with tears in his eyes.

"Zubin..." Rob placed a hand on Zubin's cheek, getting closer. He kissed him again. If it weren't for Joe, they would've been there longer.

"Hey guys-" The curly haired brunette's eyes widened at the sight. "What the fuss?!" he exclaimed in sheer horror.

Zubin pulled away quickly. "It's not what you think."

Joe shook his head, still shocked. "That's not- This isn't good!" Zubin tried to explain, but Joe was gone before he could think of any words.

The two just looked at eachother, terrified. "What are we gonna do?" Zubin asked.

Rob tilted his head in confusion. "I don't understand?"

Zubin sighed. "He's- He's totally gonna tell everyone we're gay, dude!"

"I'm not gay," Rob replied, looking around the room.

The boy in blue poked a finger at Rob's chest, looking straight at him. "You are! Stop denying it."

Rob crossed his arms. "You can't prove that."

"Oh yeah?" Zubin raised an eyebrow, causing the other boy to nod firmly. He suddenly pulled Rob's face to his, pecking him on the lips.

When Rob started to kiss him back, Zubin pulled away and narrowed his eyes for a minute. "See? You kissed back."

"Oh, fuss," he facepalmed. Zubin was right.

joe hawley jomophobe