Back to isle

Mal POV
I left.I of course changed into this

I soon after went to our (vks)  old hideout

I soon after went to our (vks)  old hideout.Looks the same and I'm glad it is the same because It reminds me of old times when we used to be trouble makers.Anyways I need to get a new look so I will go to Dizzys to change my hair (new hair is in the picture)

*At Dizzys*

Isle of the Lost
Dizzy:Mal! Is Evie back too?

Mal :As if. I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?

Dizzy:Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping.

Mal :Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?

Dizzy:Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to
Wicked Grandmother.

Mal :That's not really much of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?

Dizzy:Yeah. I thought of the little braids.

Mal:You have any ideas for me?

Dizzy:Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm. How far can I go?

Mal :The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know... way worse.

Dizzy:Yay!

*Time after*

Mal :Hey! There I am.

Dizzy:Voila!

Mal :Voila.

Dizzy:For me?

Mal :Yeah. You earned it.

After I just left and went to the hideout and spray painted it.