√°€hapter 0.2°√ The new Student

He stood there staring at Yoroi looking meaner than ever. "So where did you come from Dragon?" All might said. "Uh..." Yoroi was kind of scared and couldn't get the words out until he called down. "Okay. I'm a Pokemon from another world I got stuck here because of one of the Pokemon Giratina opened a portal In front of me and I got sucked in and I think that's how I got here." Yoroi explained to All Might. "I see. Oh that's good I thought you we're working for the League of Villains. Well now follow me." All Might said. "Um. Okay!" Yoroi said as he got up. As he followed him through hallways, it started to rain. They got to the principals office. All Might opened the door. Even through Yoroi wasn't paying attention to that he was to busy staring out the window at the rain. He was thinking about that day and Dratini.

"Okay what size?" Principal Nezu asked. "Hey Kid. What size do you wear?" All Might asked. "Hm? Size?" Yoroi looked at them confused about what they were talking about. "Um. Just make it a extra large with the pants though.. ." All Might said. "Okay. RIGHT away." Principal Nezu said. He had to wait in the office for them to give him his size and then he'll put on in the bathroom.

      A FEW MINUTES LATER
         In his dream
"Hm! This dream again" Yoroi said as he walked up to the door. He saw the tornado again but it didn't look like his world it looked like. "That school and those kids. Hm?!" Yoroi said. It pulled many people in the tornado but they saved most of everyone. But some hero's were severely injured. One was found dead. It looked like the boy with the green hair. "Oh no there trying help. But it's to late he's dead" Yoroi said as he watched. He couldn't do anything so he just watched. He got shook so he woke up.

"Hm! Sorry I feel asleep." Yoroi said. "It is fine but we have your uniform." Nezu said. "Oh I'll go change I'm it right away." Yoroi said as he grabbed it. He went to the bathroom and struggled to put it on but he did. "That's why I should have said no pants." Yoroi said as he looked at the mirror.

"It really doesn't fit me but I guess since I have nothing else to do

"It really doesn't fit me but I guess since I have nothing else to do." Yoroi said. Yoroi walked out of the bathroom and bumped into his new teacher. "Oh sorry sir!" Yoroi said -What the hell. He looks like he'll suck the soul out of you ew!- He was nervously laughing. "So your the transfer student." The man in black said. "I'm Mr. Aizawa. That's what you well call me. But if you ever encounter me outside, it's Erasure Head." Mr. Aizawa said. Yoroi nodded in agreement. "Now follow." Mr. Aizawa said. He followed him through the hallways. It was still raining.

Mr. Aizawa and Yoroi arrived at class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa opened the door walked in without Yoroi. "Okay everyone shut up" Mr. Aizawa said. The classroom got quite. "Okay we have a transfer student coming in our class today." Mr Aizawa said. "Oo I hope it's hot girl" The Ball Boy said . "Shut it perv" the girl with the purplish black hair. "Come on in" Mr. Aizawa said outside the door to Yoroi. Yoroi was walked inside the classroom.

"Hey it's you that Dragon we helped eariler!" The boy with the green hair said. Yoroi nodded and looked at Mr. Aizawa's roster and got everyone name well mostly everyone's name. "Introduce your self" Mr. Aizawa said as he sat down. "Oh! Hello nice to meet you all. I'm Yami Yoroi it's a pleasure to meet you all!" Yoroi said. "So what is your quirk?" Midoria asked. "Erm. Dragonite." Yoroi didn't understand this question so he just said what he was back in the pokemon world. "What does it do?" Uraraka said. "Um. Anything a Dragon does." Yoroi said as he scratched the back of his head out of embarrassment. "Wow that's so cool" Midoria said. "Will you show us later on?" Todoroki said. "Yeah." Yoroi responded.

A few minutes past and Mr. Aizawa stood up right after he got off the phone. "Okay kids something just came up everyone up and out." Mr. Aizawa said. Yoroi was sleeping and a girl that was tall and had big boobs tapped him. "Hey Yoroi. Wake up we gotta go outside" Momo said. Yoroi woke up and looked at her boobs. Yoroi screamed. I'm he's head he was thinking "What the fuck am I looking at everyone by in my world has a flat chest. THOSE ARE THE SIZE OF COCONUTS OR WATERMELONS!" Yoroi said in he's head and got up. Then got on the floor and bowed down to Momo. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" Yoroi repeatedly kept bowing down to her. Everyone stood there confused.

When they got down there it was a big city. "Okay everyone will be split up in teams of 3. Then you guys so have to fight each other to get the others flags. Now any questions." Mr. Aizawa explained. "WAIT WE'RE DOING THIS NOW!!" Kirishima yelled. "Yeah. You give us this assignment out of no were" Jiro said. "A hero should always be prepared." Mr Aizawa said. He pulled down the board and showed the team.

Team 1
Mineta
Sero
Yoroi

Team 2
Uraraka
Iida
Koji

Team 3
Tokoyami
Tsuyu
Shoji

Team 4
Todoroki
Midoria
Bakugo

Team 5
Kamaniari
Kirishima
Jiro

Team 6
Mina
Sato
Momo

Team 7
Tooru
Yuga
Ogiro

"Oh man why couldn't I be with the hot babes" Mineta said . "Eh. It's fine with me" Sero said. "Uhh. Okay I guess." Yoroi said.

Kuukuu's turnn!

"We should come up with a plan. You know...to win?" Sero asked. "Neither of you are girls!" Mineta cried. "Yeah, let's make a plan." Yoroi said, completely ignoring Mineta.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well thank you everyone for reading this chapter and check out my editor or whatever I mean I really don't care but yeah.

Editor(WolfTheKuudere)
This BITCH tried to make All Might go small. So I changed it up so he just opened a door.