Chapter 1

"Were here!" My mom says with excitement in her voice. I slowly get out of the car and look up at the house. Its defiantly bigger than my old one. I turn around and look at the houses around me. I see a boy with bright red hair, and for some odd reason I can't look away.

"Chrissy!" My brother Eric yells. I sigh and walk towards the house. I turn around and see that the boy with the red hair isn't there. I shrug, and walk into the house. before we got here my mom said that she picked out our rooms for us.

she leads us all up stairs, and shows Eric his room. then she shows my other brother, James his room. My mom sighs and says "Ready to see yours" I nod and she leads me to a door. I open it and walk in. Its huge. There's a window seat, a huge closet, and a bathroom. Its okay I guess.

I step farther into my room, and the movers bring my boxes up. I look to my left and my bed is already there. I sit on it and sigh. I get back up and walk towards the window. I look down and I see the guy with the red hair again. Hes talking and laughing with someone. He looks up to my window and his smile fades.

Eric comes in my room and looks down to see what I'm looking at.

I sigh and close my curtains. "Who was that?" Eric asks.

"I don't know" I say, and sit on my bed. Eric leaves, and I decide to call Amanda, to tell her im at my new house.

I grab my phone and dial her number, hoping shell pick up. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* I wait and wait, but it goes to her voice mail.

"Hi this is Amanda, I'm either busy, or don't want to talk to you, so leave a message" *Beep*

"Hey, Amanda. Its me. I'm at the new house, and its okay I guess. There's a guy with red hair. I think he lives next door. Call me back. Bye" I hang up my phone, and go over to my window, I peek outside and the boy with the red hair is gone. Oh well.

I walk downstairs, and go into the kitchen. My moms back is to me, and shes putting dishes away. She turns around, her eyes going wide, and puts her hand on her heart. "You scared me!" she says, laughing right after.

I laugh as well, and the doorbell rings. "Can you get that please?" My mom asks. I nod and walk to the door.

I open the door and see a woman around my moms age. "Hi, I'm Karen, and I wanted to welcome your family to the neighborhood."
Wow I love Australian accents

I smile at her and shake her hand "Im Chrissy" I say.

My mom comes to the door, and introduces herself.
"Would you and your family like to come over for dinner tonight? around six thirty?" Karen asks.

My mom looks at me and I shrug. "Yes, thank you that would be lovely" My mom says.

Karen and her start talking, and my phone starts ringing so I go upstairs to answer it. Its Amanda.
"Finally" I sigh as soon as I answer.

"What boy with red hair?" I knew she was going to ask that.

"I don't know. I haven't met him. I saw him outside" I tell her

"Oh" She says in response.

My mom comes in my room and says "Its five. You should start getting ready"

I nod my head and say to Amanda "Hey I gotta go. Some family invited us over for dinner"

She sighs and says "Fine. But call me when its over, okay?"

"Okay. Bye" I say and hang up.

I'm not going to get too dressed up so I pick out ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a red flannel to go over it, along with a pair of Vans.

I search all of my boxes and finally find my makeup.
Once I'm done, I check the time and its Six Twenty Seven. I go downstairs and everyone is a bit more dressed up then me. Oh well.

I put my phone in my pocket, and my mom says "Ready?" we all nod and walk across the street.
My mom knocks on the door and a few moments later a boy opens it.

The boy with the red hair.

(A/N
so that's the first chapter. sorry its not very long, but i hope you liked it!
ill try and put another chapter up tomorrow.

picture of Chrissy's 'outfit' above.

I've been listening to FOUR on repeat for hours, lol. )