Chapter 2

The boy with the red hair. Well I guess now I know where he lives.
His mom comes over to the door and says something, but I'm not sure what.
I'm staring at him, he's staring at me.

Its when Eric pinches me in the arm, I snap out of it. We all walk in the house, and I end up standing next to red. "Chrissy, this is my son Michael"

I look up at him, and he says "Hi"

"Hi" i say back. Since I'm only 5'1", and he looks like a giraffe to me, I possibly look like an ant to him. Oh well.

Karen leads us all into the dining room, and I end up sitting right across from Michael. Great. He's Probably a jerk. I can tell just by looking at him. Well kind of. I don't know anymore.
Eric ends up sitting next to me, and he gives me a weird look. I shrug, and turn my attention to the food. It looks great. My stomach growls and I cough to try and cover it up. I know Eric heard it, because hes trying not to laugh.

We all get our food, and I'm thankful for that because I'm starving.

"So Chrissy, What grade are you in?"

"I'm in Twelfth grade" I answer.

"Oh, so is Mikey here" She says pointing to Michael.

"Will you be going to school on Monday?" she asks.

I nod, and continue eating. I look up, only to see Michael staring at me.
I raise an eyebrow at him, as if I'm saying "What"
He shakes his head and continues eating like everyone else.

I feel awkward, does anyone else feel awkward?

-------

*After Dinner*

"Thank you so much for the meal, it was delicious" My mom says as we start leaving Karens house, and of course I'm the last one to exit the door.

"Thank you! It was a pleasure having you guys over"

I roll my eyes, and feel something slide into my back pocket, but i ignore it.
Soon we're all out of the house, and in our own.

Once I'm in my room, I put my hand in my pocket, and there is indeed a piece of paper.
Before I open it, I decide to call Amanda.

She picks up immediately, and says "So? How'd it go?"

"It was red boys house" i tell her.

"What?!" she yells through the phone.

"Yeah, and when we we're about to leave, he slid a piece of paper in my back pocket"

"What?! Did you read it?" she asks.

"Not yet" I answer.

"Read it!" She yells at me.

I do as told, and unfold the piece of paper.

It says,
"Just because my mom invited you over for dinner, doesn't mean i want to talk to you. Or get to know you for that matter. And you looked like a clown tonight, with all of that eye makeup. Just saying. And when you start school on Monday, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even come near me. or I will make your life a living hell. Trust me. And sorry to break it to you Christina, but you're a worthless piece of trash. Have a nice life. -Michael"

By the time I'm done reading it, I'm almost in tears.

"Chrissy? Are you there?" Amanda asks.

"Uh I gotta go" I tell her.

"wai-" she starts saying, but I hang up before she can finish.

I fold the note back up, and go over to my window seat and sit down, and watch all of the cars go by.
I hear a knock on my door, and look over to see who it is. Its Eric.

He sees the note on my bed, and I hurry over to grab it before he does, but of course, he's closer and grabs it before me. When he's done reading it, he looks up at me.

I sigh, and plop down on my bed.

"He's an ass" Eric says. I nod in agreement

"You know what he said isn't true right?" My brother tells me.

"But in some ways it is" I tell him. He sighs, and gets up to leave my room.

I get up, and search my dark room for some pajamas.
After about 5 minutes of searching, I finally find some, and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and take my makeup off.

15 minutes later, I go back over to my window seat, and look outside. I see Michael and flip him off. I close my curtains, before I can see his reaction.
I go over to my bed, and put some sheets, and blankets on it, along with my pillows.

I hop in bed, and just lay there thinking.
I remember I hung up on Amanda, and look at my phone to see I have Two missed calls, and Five text messages.
I don't bother reading them I just text her "Goodnight <3"

About Thirty minutes later of scrolling through Twitter and Tumblr, I finally fall asleep.

And i wasn't looking forward to school on Monday.

(A/N

Hi! Sorry i didn't update yesterday, I was busy watching tv.

ANYWAYS... The picture on the side is supposed to be Chrissy's room and her closet. Something like it anyway. And instead of the patio, its a window seat.
And also since I could'nt put two pictures up, I'll put what their house is supposed to look like up in the next chapter, so watch out for that.

And Michael was very rude in that letter, don't you think?

So its Michale's birthday today... No he is not Nineteen, he is Nine. #HappyBirthdayMichaelClifford.

Ok right now as I'm writing this, there are double the spaces? Do you see this too?

Weird.

So I don't know what else to write, so I'm gonna go....

Follow me on Twitter? @xMukesTootsiex

Yeah, sorry again I didn't update yesterday..
Forgive me? I'll give you cookies.

I'll try to update tomorrow, or the day after that.

SOOOOOO yeah.

Byeeee.

P.S Once I get more reads I'm going to do the thing where it says

"7 votes for next chapter" and yadda yadda yadda.

Yeah so bye)