Prologue: How Our Lives Changed...

Things were so much simpler back then. When we were just normal, average teenagers from San Francisco, California and lived day after day after day the same routine as we had always done for a good majority of our lives.

But, when your world gets flipped upside down and you don't know what to do, how to process and survive it all, you have to keep fighting against the current and never give up.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Hi, my name is Alexandra Regina Thermopolis-Renaldi, but everyone calls me "Lexi." I'm fifteen years old with my younger twin sister, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis-Renaldi, whom we all call "Mia." I like archery and photography while my sister loves singing and writing (even though I love it as well). We have siblings for best friends. I have siblings, Isabelle and Daniel Harrington that everyone calls "Izzy and Danny," while Mia has siblings friends, Lilly and Michael Moscovitz. 

We live South of Market Street with our eclectic artist of a mother, Helen Thermopolis, in a refurbished firehouse. We have a cat named Fat Louie, love chocolate pudding, butter popcorn, and cheese pizza. Mia has a crush on the most popular guy in school (who is a giant asshole) named Josh Bryant, has a fear of public speaking, and longs to be seen instead of invisible. 

I, on the other hand, is considered cool, confident (at times), pretty, and nice to everyone. I hate Lana Thomas and her bobblehead minions, Anna and Fontana, Josh Bryant, anyone who bullies my sister, is irritated with AP Calculus and pretending to be someone I'm not. I love watching musicals (whether if it's Disney or something else entirely), hate horror films and TV Shows, obsessed with Mango nectar, and enjoys mint chocolate-chip ice cream. 

And what else am I forgetting? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. We're the Princesses of Genovia...and this is our story.

================================================================================
I do not own - in any way, shape, or form - The Princess Diaries movie and book series. Those rights belong to Disney for championing this beautiful film series and Meg Cabot, the wonderful, brilliant author who wrote it and gave Princess Mia a happy ending.

The only things that I do own are my original character: Lexi Thermopolis, Izzy and Danny, the archery coach for Lexi, Kayla Morgan, and some of the dialogue for my character.