A Grand Stand

AN: I do not own Frozen or the characters. This is an AU non-incest oneshot. . The song is Crushcrushcrush by paramore I have no rights to to it either. Please enjoy

 Elsa is pulled into the stands by her best friends not sure why. It's completely dark "Guys what the hell?" Aurora just smiles and Meg speaks up"Listen here blondie, your going to sit right here and not going any where got it. I would hate to have to hurt you." The look in megs eyes told Elsa she wasn't playing around. So Elsa did as she was told. Then after they other two walked away A spotlight hit the center of the football field. The school band was matching out onto the field. I didn't know they had a practice tonight. Elsa knew among the band that her crush was there, leading the band. Elsa look and didn't see her. Its not like her to miss a practice. Elsa then realized in the center of the band their was someone but she couldn't quite make out so she made to get up and move. First she look around for Meg. When she felt her friends where gone and that no one was watching her she moved closer. she walked to the railing. Anna. There she was in all her glory. She wasn't in uniform though. Maybe they are trying something knew. as soon as she reached the railing the band started to play. Anna was still standing their head to the ground. is that a mic in her hand? Elsa didn't have to wait long to find out that she was right. 

Anna started to sing. It took a moment for Elsa to register what was going on. Elsa and Anna lock Eyes.

I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say

I notice your eyes are always glued to me

You're keeping them here and it makes no sense at all

Elsa is shocked to say the least, she truly has no idea what is going on. Anna makes her way over to the stands mic in hand she jumps up on the railing and over. How the he-. Elsa thought was cut off when Anna grab her hand. She look into Elsa eyes 

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone

Just the one, two, I was just counting on

That never happens, I guess I'm dreaming again

Let's be more than this

Anna gestured between the two of them during that last line. Elsa is still confused. She not sure what to think. Anna is singing to me? Singing to me?! Elsa pinches herself. Nope that hurt so this is not a dream. 

If you want to play it like a game

Well, come on, come on, let's play

'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending

Than have to forget you for one whole minute

Anna breaks into the chorus again and grabs Elsa's hand and leads her out onto the field. Elsa is so lost in the moment and about the fact that the one girl she fell in love with a long time ago, has put this together just to confuse her feelings. That has to be it. Why else  all the theatrics. Anna does go all out.

They taped over your mouth

Scribbled out the truth with their lies

Your little spies

They taped over your mouth

Scribbled out the truth with their lies

Your little spies

Crush, crush, crush

Crush, crush

Two, three, four!

Anna Lets go of Elsa and faces here face to face, the tempo in the band has change. Elsa is in such a daze, all she can do is focus on Anna and the sway in her hips as she dances in front of her to the music. 

Rock and roll, baby, don't you know

That we're all alone now? I need something to sing about

Rock and roll, honey, don't you know, baby

We're all alone now? I need something to sing about

Rock and roll, hey, don't you know, baby

We're all alone now? Give me something to sing about

The band finally stops. Elsa is feels like she in a dream. After hearing Anna sing to her and on top of that go through all this just to talk to her. "Elsa?" Elsa looked into those teal eyes and she felt herself swoon all over again."Ye-yes Anna?"

"Listen i know that we barely know each other but i was wondering well.. would. would you like to go on a date with me?" Know i know i must be dreaming. "Is this really happening?" Elsa looked so in disbelief that she made Anna smile even more. "Yes, it is. I'm really here. Your really hear and i just got the band to help me ask you out on a date. Now Elsa would you please go on a date with me?" 

"Yes. A thousand times yes." Elsa heart was beating out of her chest. She had no idea that Anna even like her like that. They had only became friends a few weeks ago, when her brother introduced them. She was smitten right away. Anna jumped for joy. she was bouncing on her feet with excitement. "Oh Elsa, You don't know how happy you have made me." 

"Oh Anna i should be the one saying to you." Elsa pulled Anna in for a hug. " So this date, when and where is it going to take place?" Elsa asked truly giddy without how her night has turned out."OH uh well. I kinda wanted it to be a surprise. But tomorrow ill pick you up at 6, if that's okay?" Anna waited for Elsa response. "That sounds perfect".