04

Dongpyo's

After that unexpected encounter, Eunsang left but he made sure that there's no words that's unspoken between us. I am happy that our separation made us grow individually because we couldn't do it before when we were so engrossed of having each other that we forget the most important thing was loving ourselves first.

I sniffed and let out a tiny smile to display on my pale face. I organized my things and put it inside my bag and left the cafe with less burdens on my shoulder.

I tried to contact Seungwoo hyung so he can pick me up, but he's not answering his phone. I'm a bit confused because he's always answering my calls even though he's busy, he will make time to answer it.

I sighed loudly and just walk out of the cafe alone. I made my way to his apartment. He gave me duplicate keys incase of emergency  and he said he trusted me the most.

I made myself some hot chocolate and settled in the couch while watching some random shows played on the TV. I am so engrossed to the show and forgot about the time. When I looked on my phone it's already late.

I get up from the couch and tried to open his room. I figured out that it isn't locked so I entered the room. I've slept here before so I have my spare clothes and necessities.

I entered the bathroom and washed my face first. I noticed that Seungwoo hyung kept my bright yellow toothbrush contrasting the black and white things inside his apartment.

I happily brushed my teeth while humming to red velvet's psycho (bECAUSE WHY NOT?)

I changed my clothes and went back to hyung's room to wait for him.

w-when are you gonna... come b-back hyun-

_______________________

Third person's

Seungwoo came back on his apartment when the clock strikes at 1 am. He's feeling a bit dizzy and lightheaded. He had a drink with his colleagues when their company made a great success on the project that they were handling.

Many of his workmates wanted something more than he could offer. Something like- love.

They tried so hard to get his attention, but unfortunately he already had someone oh his mind. He didn't want to admit it, but the eyes can never lie.

Seungwoo tried to divert his attention from the younger by having a heated session with one of the hottest girl on his company.

Every lick on his lips, every touch on his body, and every moan of the girl, Seungwoo always compares her to his Dongpyo.

His oh so lovely Dongpyo, how he wished to kiss and hold him like this. But-

And that made Seungwoo stop from doing it with the girl who he didn't know the name. He quickly apologized to the girl and ran out of the building and go straight to his apartment without saying goodbye to colleagues.

He opened the door to his room and was surprised to see a little angel curled up into a teeny tiny ball. He smiled and didn't bother to take off his clothes to change and went straight to Dongpyo's side.

He sighed heavily, sniffed Dongpyo's neck and suddenly all the worries are gone. It's his Dongpyo after all.

His Dongpyo...

Oh how he wanted to call him his. But he knew that the boy was still hurting despite of the cheerful persona that he always rediates.

And he's willing to wait.

Willing to wait no matter how long it takes...

______________________

Y'all I know I said that there will be no r-18 scenes in this book, but-

I am asking y'all if you want some hehe

And this book will be short-like REALLY SHORT! 15-20 chapters ig?

and maybe y'all are confused because I said that seungwoo was the owner of the bar before right? But I made him do several work in this fanfic so keep in mind that seungwoo has 2 jobs hehe

and lastly, enjoy reading everyone!