Chapter 5- fun times.

They all sat around the oujia board. Casey sat on one side of Bella and Jake on the other, then next to Millie sat Charlie and then on her other side was chris.

The Tv has been turned off and on a few tables around the room some candles had been set alight to give the room a little bit of light.

"Okay. Who wants to ask the first question?" Millie asked.

"I will." Casey replied.

He looked down at the oujia board and cleared his throat.

"Okay.. Is there anyone here?"

No reply.

"Is this bullshit."

Still no reply

"Guys this is a waste of time it isn't gonna work. It's not real." Chris said.

"Let's just keep trying." Barclay said, shutting them up.

"If there is anyone here, prove it." He said.

They waited a moment. No bang of a door, no sudden lighting flicker, no clap of thunder, nothing.

"See? Bullshit. Let's just watch tv." So the group didn't bother turning the lights on and just started watching catfish because who doesn't love that show.

Bella had sat up on the sofa, soon followed by Casey. Yay. Fun times.
He had his arm over the back of the sofa, his other arm across his stomach, sometimes lightly tracing over her hand.

After the first episode she stood up and announced that she was going upstairs to get a drink. She stood up and turned around. She could vaguely see something on the back wall.
"Casey.. Casey come here." She whispered, not wanting to disturb the others. He saw something on the wall too. That made her nervous. He lived in the house and he didn't know what it was. They got to the back of the room and in the flickering light of the TV they couldn't believe what they saw.

Scratched into the wallpaper read

Is this enough proof for you?