Ch. 2

Oh my gosh! My leg hurt like hell! The only thing I saw was a man. He was wearing black to where I couldn't see his face. I was scared at that point. I couldn't do anything I was just staring at him and trying to see his face. He said something " I don't believe you" that was all he said. Everything turned black at that point and that was the only thing I could remember. I later woke up because of lack of water and blood in my leg, in the hospital. There was a cast around my leg so I didn't have to see the disgusting blood gushing out of it. At that second I had just remembered something very important. My dog sleeps in my room every night. Where was he! He was my dog who I loved! I saw the first nurse I laid my eyes on and yelled for her. She came over quickly with a confused look on her face. I had told her I needed to see my family now. Especially my dog. I couldn't live without him.
My family was in the hallway, all with worried faces when coming into my room. I couldn't help but cry when I saw their faces. They came to comfort me and tell me everything. They said Wilson (my dog) was missing. I started to cry nonstop when I heard that. Wilson is my best friend. I couldn't live without him. My family stayed with me the whole week.
-
It's been a week with reporters of asking me what happened and nurses getting me pillows to comfort my leg, and checking on me every two hours. I was now leaving the hospital. I had my flowers in one hand and my favorite blanket in another. I still could not stop crying after what happened. We left peacefully before all of he people started crowding me. I tried running but of course I couldn't, my stupid leg was in the way. So when they finally caught up to where I was they all asked me questions like "What did he look like?" or "What were you feeling when when he looked at you?", stupid questions like that. So I started walking I didn't want the world to know who I was, no matter how hard they try.
When we got home, we had a simple dinner. Cereal. I was really tired and went to sleep. It was weird when I was sleeping in my room. It felt kinda awkward. My room looked different. All cleaned up, new carpet, new bedding, the smell was a tropical scent. I for one second couldn't recognize my room. I had a horrible dream. I saw somebody important in my dream someone who I was scared to see. It was ...