Ch. 3

I had a bad dream last night. There was somebody I wished I didn't have to see. It was the man with my dog! How could he! I ran over to him uncovering his hand so I could see his face. I didn't see anything it was a mystery. The only thing I saw of him was his hand. He had on a beaded bracelet that had white beads and green beads. That was for sure a clue of who has my dog. But wait this is only a dream. I had to be for sure that it was true. I looked down and saw nothing, I expected there to be my dog, but nothing was there. When I looked up, nobody was there either. I was confused of why this was happening. Why me? Why do I have all this attention and bad things are happening to me?! Where did I go wrong?
I remembered something, it was something he told me. " I can't believe you." was all he said to me. That has to be a reason of why he took my dog. It was for revenge. What did I do? What did I do that was bad? There has to be a reason. But what?! I woke up from my dream with my mother on my bed staring at me (quite creepy but you get the point) while I looked terrified and had a lot of sweat on my forehead . My mother had medicine for me. It was pain relief pills. She asked me what my dream was about. "Nothing." I said quickly in response. She was confused and continued to talk to me. She told me The Today Show wanted to interview me. I finally agreed to show my face to the world. I wasn't sure how this would be planned ( my life) since it was changing dramatically.
She said it was tomorrow morning, so we had to get on a plane today. Thanks so much for asking me!

- later after plane ride

We had just arrived at our hotel. It was just my mom and me this time. We went to a restaurant called Grimaldi's. The place was famous for their fabulous pizza. We had a good dinner there until I saw something. It was...