Prologue

I want to start off this book by saying a few things; This book is first and foremost made for myself. All things that will be mentioned, I learned by myself. Those things might not work for everybody and as a simple precaution, I like to remind everybody of certain boundaries. Please respect your surroundings and the people around you and their opinions, we are all different. For me, there is no right or wrong here, you just have to find your path. I myself haven't been a practicing witchcraft for very long, but I needed a place to save the newly found knowledge and be able to carry around. If you have some experience, you might know that many witches keep a so-called book of shadows or grimoire. And in some ways, this will be mine. You can take it as an inspiration for yourself, maybe you would just like to do some research or as an on the go spell book.

I will start to cover some foundations, such as the history and a few basic beliefs. To continue, this will list other activities such as spell work and rituals, even though I myself, like to keep them simply and with rather less ingredients. I believe that magick comes from within yourself, everything else is optional.

Please enjoy!