Chapter 3

Seirin had just won the Winter Cup. As the team was walking towards the team's locker room, Kuroko suddenly said: "Sumimasen, I think that I left something behind in the gym." With that, he turned around and ran back.

Kuroko Pov

As I was walking down the corridors, I saw a familiar raven-head walking around by himself.

I took this opportunity and said: "Domo, Takao-kun." He responded with: "Tetsuya~ you know that when we're alone we can act normal right?"

"Gomen'nasai, Kazunari-kun."

"Much better!"

"I hate holding back so much, but it's part of our deal so..."

"I know right? I just wanna pick up the ball and shoot a 3-pointer and then say to Shin-chan that he isn't the only one who can shoot 3's."

"It would be pretty funny if Seirin watched their phantom dunk the ball."

"Ha! Your right!"

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"I told my team that I left something behind. They're going to be so suspicious of me. Sorry, gotta go!"

"Ja ne!"

Timeskip (just outside the locker room) (still Kuroko Pov)

I was standing right outside the locker room and I was about to open the door when I heard my teammates talking, so I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"--ff the team, don't you think so?" -Koganei

"Why would we do that? Kuroko helped us win the Winter Cup." -Coach Riko

"Ya we know, but know that we have won the damn thing, we won't need him anymore!" -Red headed tiger (guess who! It's pretty obvious)

"Kagami! How could you say that about OUR teammate, not to mention YOUR shadow." -Hyuuga

"I don't need a shadow anymore! Especially not THAT weakling." -Who da fuk do you think

"For goodness sake, KAGAMI, listen to your coach and captain!" -Kiyoshi

"But we want Kuroko off the team, right guys?" -Izuki

"Hai!" -Everyone except Riko, Kiyoshi and Hyuuga

After I heard that, I couldn't believe it. At all.

I just helped them win the Winter-fucking-Cup and now this is how they repay me.

And I thought they were my friends.

'Arigatou, Coach, Captain, Kiyoshi-senpai.' I thought as I dropped my water bottle and ran.

Third Person Pov

Seirin had just finished talking about Kuroko when they all fell quiet and heard a light Thump of an empty water bottle outside the door followed by quiet running footsteps.

They opened the door and saw a water bottle that said 'Kuroko Tetsuya' on it.

Coach saw this and yelled "Look at what you've done! You are all idiots! Kuroko-kun probably heard you all talking about him! That's it! All of you are running 50 laps when we get back to the school! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"H-Hai!" -Everyone

Time Skip
Kuroko Pov

I just got back to school and now I'm walking towards the park, and yes, I left without waiting for my teammates so I took the train.

When I arrived at the park, I sat on a bench and mumbled myself,

"What did I ever do to them to deserve this?"

"Nothing. You did nothing wrong Tetsuya."

I looked up in surprise.

"Chihiro-kun! What are you doing here in Tokyo?"

"Well... That little red headed midget kicked my off the team."

"Damn that Akashi Seijuro..."

I suddenly got an idea.

"Tetsuya, I know you have an idea so spill."

"Tomorrow after school, what do you say we fill out transfer sheets from our current schools to my mom's school?"

"Good idea."

"Yeah, I'll send a text tomorrow around 3pm." (A/N idk what time their school ends so imma just say 2:50 ish)

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh wait, Chihiro-kun?"

"Yes?"

"Are you going back to Kyoto or do you wanna call your parents and stay here at my house? Not the mansion but the house."

"Ya, I'll call right now."

Mayuzumi calls his parents

"They said that I can stay."

"Alright, I'll quit Seirin's team tomorrow. Now, let's go home."

(Hello readers. Thank you all who actually bother to read this trashy book of mine. I'm getting happier cuz the chapters are getting longer so yay that!)

(Next chapter: Mainly about Takao in his Pov)