Welcome To UA!!

The cab door opened and the villains stepped out. " Weee! I'm so excited! Kill me now" Twice shouted. "We're here!! We're here!!" Toga jumped up and down with enthusiasm. "It's grossly huge" Shigaraki commented. "You know it would be a fucking delight if one of you would tell me
What's going on" Dabi chimed in.
→→→→→→→↝→→→→→→

In UA

They went up an elevator, to the fourth floor. Aizawa led them to a brown door. He took out a golden key with small numbers on them. He turned the nob. A big room, with 2 Queen sized beds. "Whoa whoa whoa, wait. Aren't there 5 of us? Why are there only 2 beds?" "You will be sharing beds, so I'm guessing 2 in one bed and 3 in the other." "what!!!?? FUCK no. I refuse to share a bed with one of these idiots!" "Deal with it. In the drawer over their you'll find a variety of different clothing. Your UA uniform is in their too. You will start tomorrow, try not to be late." Aizawa Exited the room leaving an especially confused bunch of villains. "Well-" The door swung open and the villains jumped, startled. Aizawa peeked in " I forgot to mention, if you try to use your quirk, escape, or attack any students, we will know. That's all." The door was shut.

"I CALL DIBS ON DABI!!!" Toga screamed, latching onto The said male. He stumbled. "You better not move a lot in your sleep, crazy" Dabi grumbled. Shigaraki scoffed. "Oh fuck that, I'm sleeping on the floor. It was already night, so they started to change into pajamas that had their name tags. Shigaraki wore a fluffy, white, unicorn onesie. "Wha-What the fuck is is this shit!?" Toga squeled. "Shiga, you look so CUTE!!" Toga wore a black cat onesie with sharp yellow eyes on top. Twice, with his mask on, of course, wore a monkey onesie, and was copying monkey movements idiotically. Spinner wore a crocodile onesie. He just stared at himself in the mirror. Dabi was passed out on the bed. He wore a koala onesie, he looked adorable.

Everyone settled and were ready to sleep. Shigaraki lay on the floor 'comfortably' he said, trying to avoid sleeping with Twice and Spinner.
Toga was wrapped around Dabi in a silly way, and David foot lay in the air, his hands thrown up. Everyone was sleeping peacefully, waiting for tommorow to slowly come around.

To be continued

Sike,next day
______________________________________
1A Students Point Of View

The students were heading to class. They had noticed that the dorm that was being built had been finished. They had assumed there was a new student. Well, they were in for a 'treat'

Timeskip

The students were chattering. Talking about what was for lunch, latest drama, the usual. The morning was going quite simple. Mhm, yeah. Not for long.

Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag. "Listen up brats. We have 5 more students today. I expect you to treat them with respect, no matter who they are. Am I clear." The students nodded. Who were these new kids? What does he mean no matter who they are? There heads swarmed with questions.

"It seems their running a bit late-" The door swung open "BASTARD, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US WHERE THE CLASS WAS!!" Shigaraki yelled, panting. "Chill dude it's all good now, at least we found it!! I wanna go back to bed!!" Twice said, in two completely different tones. Dabi grunted "shut the fuck up, both of you. It's too early for this shit." "Stop being so grumpy Dabi! It's the first day of school for us!!" Toga churped.

The class stared at the villain team. Shock and nervousness arose, and everyone was stiff. Shigaraki looked at the classroom and rolled his eyes behind the hand. "Ah, so you've  decided to show up. Introduce yourself." Because he is a rebel, Shigaraki instead walked to a desk with uraraka on the right, and an empty dear on his left. Twice when up and introduced himself. " Yo dudes! You can call me Twice. No you can't. And I like food! That's it!" Twice sat down in a desk next to two empty others in the back of the class. Dabi walked up and yawned. "I go by Dabi. That's all I feel like telling you." He sat one desk away from twice. Twice held two thumbs up. Dabi shook his head, smiling. Next up was Toga. "Hi, I'm toga! Im sixteen and about to turn seventeen, so im almost older than all of you! My best friends are Dabi and twice! And my favorite color is blood! It's pretty! That's it!" She skipped to the end of the class, and sat between Twice and Dabi. Twice and her highfived with both hands. ( So cute, I can't-) "Spinner." Spinner sat next to Shigaraki. "Now that that's done, let's talk about why the league is in our class."

To be continued