Prologue

I do not own any of the characters here in this story,the only character that i do own is dina and the igirls(you will meet the igirls in a later chapter,they're my oc's).oh,and by the way english is not my native languange,so there might be a few grammar or spelling mistakes,althought i do consider myself pretty good with english.and one more thing,could somebody make a cover for my story please,that be great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The morning lights seeped in thru anna's room,anna opens her eyes just a bit to adjust with the light ,she let out a big yawn,she was actually about to go back to sleep,well that is before she heard a loud knocking outside her door "anna,wake up,yesterday you and elsa promise to help me plan your wedding remember?",it was her cousin rapunzel standing angrily outside her door with her sister elsa,and that's when anna remembered that she promise to help plan the wedding,she quickly woke up and get dress,"i'll be out in a sec",she shouted.

Rapunzel stayed in arendelle to help Anna and elsa plan anna and kristoff's wedding.

Merida,hiccup,and jack also came to arendelle to help with the wedding.

The wedding is supose to be ready next month.

"Sorry,guess I overslept."said Anna,opening the door,"ugh,nevermind,just make sure it won't happen again."complain rapunzel,before walking out the hallway.

"What's wrong with her?" Ask Anna to elsa,"oh,well,I think she's getting a little stressfull about planning your wedding Anna."

"Oh,hey rapunzel,wait up."yelled Anna running over to rapunzel,"look rapunzel,I'm sorry that I overslept back then." "It's okay,and sorry that I got mad at you back there."
"I mean i know that you,merda,jack,and hiccup did came all the way here to..."
"Hey,now that you mention it,i haven seen them all day." Rapunzel said coming to a stop,and that's when anna started wondering 'where are could they be?"
~~~~~~~~~~
After a while anna and rapunzel finally found merda(even thought they still haven found jack and hiccup),they found her in anna and elsa's yard shooting arrows,"merida,there you are me and anna have been looking all over for you,hiccup and jack,speaking of which,where are they?."asked rapunzel.
Merida:"oh,hiccup and jack,well i told them to go over to the northtren mountain to go get some firewood."
Rapunzel:'chuckling' "is that really the reason why you sent them there?."
Merida:well,okay,to be honest,i actually just want them to get lost."
Anna was gigling and rapunzel just shook her head,"oh,don't worry,i'm sure they'll be back soon.",merida said to rapunzel and anna,"well,while we wait for them,why don't you help me and anna plan her wedding then." "ugh,fine",groan merida.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:i don't know how to write accents and i'm pretty sure that rapunzel is a bit out of character,but i'm pretty sure that i'll work on her character throughout the book.