Office 2/2

I stomped my feet on the floor to get rid of the cold feeling in my toes as soon as i entered my office.

"Oh, God, it's so cold!" I complained.

I rushed to the heater on the corner to turn it on, even if it was only for a few minutes, during which i would pretend to grab some stuff from my drawers and wait for a cab to pick me up. (Of course I need to save my face).

"Ahhh..." i winced, while pressing on the buttons. "Why didn't I bring any gloves?"

"Mr. Suthiluck, let me."

I felt a weight on my shoulders and I straightened up to look at Arthit behind me a little startled and put my hand on his neck by reflex . He'd just covered me with his own coat and was currently looking at me with a satisfied expression on his face.

 He'd just covered me with his own coat and was currently looking at me with a satisfied expression on his face

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I want you to keep a good memory of me when I'm not around."

He smiled.

That actually left me speechless, and he took that chance to speak again and I just pouted while I saw him confusedly for his next words

"Can I do something I've been wanting to do for a few days now?" He asked.

"Uh... sure." i answered.

He seemed to hesitate for a few short moments, but then, slowly bringing a hand up to my head, he sank his fingers into my hair and ruffled my hair , letting your long locks cascade onto my ears and make me feel ticklish with both my hair and his breathe mixing.

He smiled at the sight infront with my hair down, and began running his delicate fingers along the hair that are falling naturally around my face.

"What... are you doing?" i muttered.

I felt my mouth go dry. Though I'm a man and all, at this moment I was feeling a very unknown excitement fear and helplessness in his hands. The tips of his fingers tickled my skin as he played with my hair.

"I'm sorry, Kong," he began, his voice barely a whisper. "But I wanted to keep a good memory of you too. You look stunning tonight."

I bit my lip from showing him my inner trembling from core. The sight of his warm eyes, his wide smile, his handsome face and chiseled cheekbones had something stirring in the pit of my stomach. He had no idea what he made me feel, had he?