four

N I A L L

IT IS THREE in the morning by the time we pull up to the biggest house I've ever seen.

"Holy shit," I comment, unbuckling my seatbealt and climbing out. Mr. Moore chuckles, popping open the trunk and pulling out my suitcases.

"Welcome to Moore Manor." He winks at me and I grin, readjusting my SnapBack and grabbing my suitcases. "One rule, though."

"Hm?"

"No messing around with my daughter." I raise my eyebrow. I'm not a pedophile.

"Isn't yer daughter like-"

"Eighteen, yes." Oh. This could be fun. "Wipe that look off your face, Irish. Do not touch my daughter."

"Okay," I shrug off flatly. He walks up the long path to the massive white house. I shake my head at the size of it and follow behind him. He drops his own luggage and unlocks the door. I walk into the house and gape at the emptiness.

"Do ya have any other kids? A wife?"

"Nah, it's just me and Libby. There's a maid that comes around every so often, but I rarely see her..." he trails off and I follow him into the kitchen. There's a girl, leaning into the fridge. Her arse is almost sticking out of those black cotton shorts and she had on a shirt that's bigger than her. Damn. "Libby, honey." The girl snaps up and she closes the fridge. Her eyes land on me. She's really fit. Not only does she have a nice arse, her legs are long and tan. She runs a had through her curly blonde hair and her eyes fall off of me.

"Dad," she wraps Mr. Moore into a hug, glancing at me in the process. She looks a little nervous. I look around the house. She probably had a party.

"Hey sweetie," Libby lets go of her father and Mr. Moore looks around the place.

"Something is different." Oh man, did her face pale. I laugh quietly as Mr. Moore sniffs around. He actually sniffs. Libby glares at me, green eyes sparkling.

"Um, so this is Niall?" She tries to distract Mr. Moore. I smirk. He ignores her, eyebrows furrowing. It takes him a couple of minutes for him to shrug it off and turn back to his daughter.

"Yeah, this is Niall Horan." He grins passively.

"He doesn't look like a murderer," Libby concludes. "And I'm going to bed." She kisses her dads cheek and swiftly leaves the kitchen. I watch her hips as they swayed slowly, licking my lips. I turn back to Mr. Moore as soon as I hear her feet padding up the stairs.

"She had a party, didn't she?" Mr. Moore chuckles.

"I reckon so, yea." He sighs, wiping the table across with his hand.

"At least she isn't drunk," I raise an eyebrow.

"Yer gonna let her off with this?"

"It's the least I can do, I'm never here." Oh. So I'll be dealing with a estranged girl for the next couple of months. "Okay, get your things." I look around, confused. "Guest house. You'll be staying in our guest house." These rich American people, I swear. I gather my luggage and Mr. Moore takes a suitcase. I follow him out the backdoor and see a massive pool, shimmering blue against the concrete walls. He takes a trip towards the very back of the yard where a small house rests. I nod approvingly; it looks perfect.

He opens the door and drops my luggage inside. I look around the room; there's a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a shower. Everthing I need.

"So here's the guest house, or Little Moore Manor." He puts his hand on his hips. "You have tryouts with the team tomorrow, I'll have some one pick you up. Get some rest, Irish."

"Ya 'rent takin' me?" Mr. Moore rubs his shaved chin.

"Gotta work, son." He nears the door. "Practice is at six so you can take a day to sleep off your jet lag. G'night." I wave at him as he closes the door when he leaves. I immediately fall into the white feather down comforter. I can get used to this.

---

I wake up the next day, or the same day, depending on how you look at it, at four in the afternoon. I'm surprised at myself, even if jet lag had anything to do with it. I'm usually up before one. I stand up and stretch, then walk into the kitchen to examine everything I have to work with.

The mini fridge is fully stocked and there was a coffee machine and everything. I decide to brew up some coffee, even though I was never too keen on the bitterness. After it was done, I end up dumping half of the container of sugar I had found in the pantry into my cup. There's a knock at the door. I look over my shoulder and see a girl standing on the welcome mat. I grab the blue mug and walk slowly to the door.

Opening it, I reveal the blonde girl from last night. Libby, I lean against the doorframe, waiting for her to speak up.

"You're finally up," she shoves past me into the tiny home. I stare at nothing until turning around, closing the door.

"Hey," I croak.

"My dad has been bombarding my phone, asking me to wake you up and everytime I came out here, you wouldn't even budge." She walks into the small kitchen and gets herself a cup of coffee.

"Sure, you can have that."

"Of course I can," she snaps. I raise my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes. Sniffing the coffee, she groans. "Fucking decaf." I look down at my own mug. Oh, well. "My dad thinks caffeine is a sin."

"Well," I consider. "It's a drug." I sit down at the small table.

"I still can't believe you're Irish." She mutters, sitting across from me. I grin at her.

"Ya think it'll get me all the ladies?" She scoffs.

"I don't think you need to be Irish to do that. You're a soccer player. And you're hot." I chuckle.

"Thanks, love."

"Tanks?" She raises her eyebrows.

"What?"

"You said tanks." She's not.

"No, I said thanks." She pointed at me with her left forefinger and poked her nose with her right forefinger. "Come off it." She sighs, then abruptly stands up.

"Before you go to practice or whatever, I'm making dinner. Which is probably burning, but..." She dumps her coffee out in the sink.

"I think I'll pass." She looks at me, almost upset. Shit, her dad isn't ever here. She'll probably be eating alone. "I mean, if ya want me t' come then I will." Her whole face lights up, grinning widely.

"Okay, good. Be over in a half hour." With that, she left the guest house. I watch her go.

________________

You should spread the word that amrizzle is bringin lighting back.

this book was the shit and now i get to finish it? like- hold up

okay I like people who comment btdubs

luvyuh

amrizzle