Kiri Is Best Boi

• Kirishima × You
• Strong language
• Fluff
• Inspired by a request from my baby

°•○●☆●○•°☆°•○●☆●○•°

Kirishima can't help but stare at you during class.

He finds it cute the way you concentrate on the work ahead of you; you're actually doodling on the corners of your notebook but hey, semantics.

This starts a chain of events where he just can't help but stare at you.

Every day he seems to notice a new small detail about you. From your cheekbones to your hair to your smile to you eyes.

One day during a class exercise in one of the gyms while Class 1A students are sparring Kirishima has to spar against Bakugou.

Everything is fine until he finds his eyes wandering to you who stands at the side.

You're all sweaty and guzzling down a drink of water and he thinks you look exceptionally pretty and manly.

Then you look in his direction and he knows you're watching the match.

He does his best to fight against Bakugou and actually he's doing a pretty good job.

But then in a moment of pause after he knocked Bakugou away he makes eye contact with you.

And unfortunately the light decided now was the right moment to high light all your features making you look extra beautiful.

He was so busy staring that he didn't see the explosion heading for him and got hit by Bakugou right in the face.

Kirishima flew backwards, out of the ring and consequently lost the match.

He landed near you and when you look down you see him clutching his nose and groaning. "WOAH um...do you need help? Wait no I mean obviously you need help...y'know what how bout I uhh...take you to the infirmary?" You ramble.

Kirishima looks up at you, his face red as his hair and he stutters out an ok.

You quickly take him to the infirmary and after that on your way back you two start talking.

Nervously he asks about what you thought of his match. You tell him that he did a really good job out there against Bakugou.

From first hand experience you know Bakugou can be a bit...a lot scary so to be able to hold up against him like that was actually a really great job.

"O-oh!" Kirishima seemed surprised before he regains his composure. "Well..uh..not to be too quick to assume or anything...but uh..."

Kirishima sucked in a deep breath steeling his nerves before asking you "WOULDYOULIKETOGOTOTHEMOVIESWITHME?!" You jumped a bit from the sheer volume of his voice. Seeing this Kirishima calmed down before asking more normally. "Would you like to..um...go see a movie with me? I know a this place that sells really good popcorn!"

One look at the hopeful glint in Kirishima's eyes were enough to make you crumble. Not like you'd refuse him anyway. What idiot turns down the chance to go out on a date with a really cute and really nice boy like Kirishima? Wait was it a date?

You nervously ask him out loud and he blushes a little bit while nodding his head.

"Um..sure? I mean, yeah I'll go out with you!" You replied.

"Gre--Great! Then I'll pick you up at..uh...how does 6 o'clock...tomorrow's a Saturday, right?...tomorrow night sound?"

You give him a thumbs up and a smile and he laughs in relief.

As you reach your classroom and return to your desks he waves at you with a little grin full of sharp teeth.

Strangely the gesture felt endearing to you.

You grinned back at him with your own little smile.