𝔢𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞!

▬▬▬ Trailer !

▬▬▬ Trailer !

Coming 2020

▬▬▬ Extended summary !

Brandy Mullins didn't think her life would change in one night. When a wrong decision and an object in the road leaves Brandy's car swerved into the dirt, she has no choice but to check around. Accidentally mistaken as a lead suspect in Will Byers disappearance, all eyes stick to Brandy, and they won't stray away.
One night later, her twin goes missing.
Soon enough, Brandy realizes that her twin and Will's disappearance are all too similar in strange ways, and she begins to dig.
Dreams that were once thought to be nightmares solidify into truth as Brandy delves deeper into the mysteries of Hawkins, Indiana, and the turn-up of a girl with a familiar marking, an egotistical teenager, and unsupervised kids seem to get in her way.

▬▬▬ Disclaimer !

I do not own any of the Stranger Things plot or characters. I own my characters, their plot, their pasts, and everything that ensues. Please do not copy my work or anything that I have created/made. Thank you for checking this out, I hope you enjoy!

▬▬▬ Shout outs !

My twin, Emmerson, who proofreads all my stuff, she lets me rant to her, gets me out of my stucks, and let's me bounce my ideas off of her. Thank you.

▬▬▬ Other books by us !

Human Nature; Peter Parker
-autumn

How to Write a Peter Parker Fanfiction
-both of us

Genesis; Peter Parker
-emmerson

Genesis; Peter Parker-emmerson