Chayo

Introduction of Character

Name: Chayo

Age: 44

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Hetero

Nickname(s): Cha or Ayo

Alias(es): Warrior

Species: Saiyan

Affiliations/Organizations: Z Fighters (Later on)

Occupation: Fighter

The Character's Appearance

General Appearance:
Long black hair, black eyes, tanned skin
Height:
5'10
Weight:
183 lbs.
Handedness:
Ambidextrous

About the Character

Personality:
Chayo is someone who is not afraid to express her opinion and doesn't care about the opinions of others about her. She does not believe in fate and has a love for freedom, hating others trying to control her life. Unlike many Saiyans, She has never shown a violent or aggressive aspect, but has the aspect of loving fights. One thing many realize in Chayo is that she is quite curious and loves to discover new things every day. Like Goku, Chayo can make the baddest people become good, as some Z-Fighters enemies become Her allies and close friends. Another aspect of Chayo is that she hates it when someone fights dirty and cheats. When she starts a fight, he always tells her opponent to fight fair.

Favorites:
Fighting, Reading, Drawing, Singing, Vegeta, Naps
Least Favorites:
Bulma, Death, Waste of food, Lying
Hobbies/Interests:
Fighting, Reading, Drawing, singing

Phobias/Fears:
- Nosocomephobia: fear of hospitals
- Trypanophobia: fear of needles or injections

Skills/Talents: She is quite good with martial arts and due to her life, she excels at keeping her mind together in stressful situations, tracking large energy signals and finding out the true nature of people after a few looks.

Best Qualities: She is creative, Smart, and she thinkvery fast when needed.

Worst Qualities: Her honesty can be very blunt in some occasions.

Morality/Ethics: She doesn't kill, even killing at all is not her first move.

Powers and Abilities

She can use some know moves like the Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Final Flash, Spirit Ball, ect. Her personal move are called Hanabira no shi which means Petal Death. Hanabira no shi is small pieces of kai that are shape like petals. It will start falling from the sky an as soon as it touches someone it will blow up, but Chayo cannot be hurt by this since this her own move.

Strengths:
She is strong enough to fight people like Cooler, Broly, and Beerus She often spars with Goku and Vegeta so she can become stronger.

Weaknesses:
She will put herself in harms way if it is to save someone else. Doesn't matter if it will kill her or not.

Restrictions:

- She only has one eye that works like normal her other one is a blurry mess.

- If she uses Hanabira no shitomuch her Kai will be drained quickly.

- Going Super Saiyan takes a little bit longer than normal because female saiyans are not built to become Super Saiyan.

Alternate Form(s): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Rose (She gets Super Saiyan 4, God, Blue, and Rose later)

Relationships

Family:
Mother - Genya - Deceased

Father - Choji - Deceased

Friends:
- Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Chibi,

Enemies:
- Bulma, Android 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, Babidi, Ginyu Force, Cell, Debura

Relationship(s): (partner/spouse)
Vegeta (Husband later on)
Trunks (Step Son Later on)

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Cartoon: Dragon Ball