Brandon

Y/N's POV

So I don't know... but I do know that me and my bestfriend Brandon had our first fight or argument I should say. How is that even possible? You thought.

It was his fault and it was all because he couldn't make up his mind.
One second we were play MY version of monopoly NOT HIS version and the next second I just walked out of his house and here I am thinking about him and my heart is racing really fast.

Ding ding ding ding ding

It was your phone and the only person that could be texting you right now is either Zion or Brandon.
You picked up your phone and opened the messages and of course it was Brandon. You read all his texts and you kept rolling your eyes while heart skipped a beat but you payed no mind to it. I mean it can be that its feelings or that your just overwhelmed by your argument.

Brandon's POV

It was my fault all my fault I didn't know what to do. Well I did but all I wanted to do was tease her and make her mad.
"Y/N's cute when she's mad"

"You find her attractive?" Edwin says coming into the studio with some potato chips raising his brows. I looked down at my phone and texted her. I kept playing with my keys debating on whether to run to her house. When I asked her to go over she said ok so I ran.

"Yo bro you neva told me wassup?" I heard Edwin yell while I ran to my car. And there I went to her house with my head down and a smile on my face a really one. A smile I never showed other than her. Wait why am I saying all this? You thought.

Back to Y/N's POV

You ran up the stairs and gathered all your things to take a quick shower. You head towards the bathroom and you started taking your shower. You came out and you put on one of his oversized shirts with some black high knee sock. You went down stairs and just in time Brandon knocked on the door.
You opened the door to see Brandon smirk at you and lick his lips but you could tell he was holding himself back. Even though you guys are best friends you guys love to thirst trap each other. You welcomed him in and you walked straight up to your room and he followed behind you like a lost puppy. You went to your balcony that was in your room and leaned against the front metal rods. While Brandon did the same.

"Hey Y/N...I'm sorry and I really mean it and I wanted to make the house mine but I also wanted to make you mine." Brandon explained and the last part made your eyes pop wide open.
"Wait what?" Your voice cracked and he just chuckled softly.

You just looked down and smiled mumbled a soft I love you. You looked up and he suddenly leaned in and kissed you.
Brandon pushed you gently to the corner of the balcony and started kissing you roughly. He then positioned his body in between your legs and started grinding over your area.
"Brandon..." You let out a small quiet whimper. He started going faster and you kept moaning and he kept groaning while he kissed your neck and left hickeys. "Your all mine now...everybody can see it now" Brandon said in a deep husky voice. He then stopped grinding and carried you to your bed and laid you down he took off his shirt and you couldn't stop staring at his broad shoulders. While the sun through the binds of the windows reflected on him

"Damn" you said while looking at him. Brandon then went and attaches his lips onto yours and moves his hands down your body and traces your figure. You pushed him softly to take off your shirt and he takes of his shoes and suddenly you unbuckle his jeans. He looked at the sight and bit his lips. He took of his jeans and boxers while you took off your panties and lied down.

"Put it in me now...or should I say can you please fuck me already....Daddy?!" you said while raising your voice and smirking at him. Brandon then pulled you by your waist and draggs you toward the end of the bed and suddenly starts thrusting in you so hard that you scream but he ignores you.
"Damnn it why y-you so t-tight Y-y/n"
He said as he kept thrusting in you and you kept seeing the stars. Brandon kept hitting you G-spot every single fucking time that it felt amazing. He started massaging your boobs and pinching your nipples. He would swirl his tongue around them and still thrust balls deep inside you.
Just as you were close to your climax he flips you over on your stomach and slams hard into you. "B-daddy pleaaaase oh m-y god fuckkk" you moaned while slapped your ass and squeezed it.
You felt Brandon twitch inside you. "Shit princesa ugh- who's a good girl for daddy?" He said as he groaned. "Daddy im close" you screamed and you both climaxed and rode out your high.

You and Brandon both layed down on your bed. You were snuggled in his chest and his arm around you with his fingers drawing circles and soft shapes on your thigh.

"How come you never told me that you wanted more love? Or more affection from me or you didn't tell me you felt? How come you love me I didn't notice that you do? Or how I love you and you didn't notice? How come? Please pretty please Y/N don't leave me. I want to treat you like a princess and my wife. I want you to be mine and mine only. And your first love."
He said voice breaking in the meantime.

"Wow... I didn't know you felt so hard about me like I do to you. I thought we would only be friends." You responded

"No! Your my wife and my best friend for life!" He said

"I love you B" you whispered as you dozed off

"Me too Y/N me too" he said

And like that you both fell asleep. As a couple.....