Brandon

Its was almost 1am on a Saturday night and Brandon was at the studio and you were bored all day in your shared house. So you decided to go on YouTube and watch videos of PRETTYMUCH and Brandon. You were watching this video of PRETTYMUCH's hottest moments and they were mostly Brandon's. And not gonna lie but he turned me on. My panties were so damped because of my wet clit. I wanted to touch myself so bad but Daddy always taught me to not touch my princess parts when they are tingling. So I decide to text him.

                       You: Daddy....

                                                            Brandon: I'm on my way better be naked princess ❤

After that conversation you followed the directions that Brandon gave you.
So you went upstairs took off his shirt and his boxers. Since you didn't have nothing under, you were already naked. You kept thinking about him and the things that he does to tease you and please you. They way he looked at you when he rubs your clit and kisses your neck. Just the thought of that made you even more wet and slowly a hand went to your clit and you rubbed it. You moan softly. You heard the door creak open. You looked up and it was Brandon.

"Well well what do we have here. Is my princess touching her princess parts?" He said looking disappointed but with a smirk on his face. He came towards you and removed you hands from your body and held it in his. Brandon nibbled on your neck and whispered in your ear..."Im gonna fuck you so hard and imma knock you up so bad" You nodded slowly and he entered 2 fingers in your warm clit. "Brandon p-please i can't" you pleaded while he increased his speed. "That's not my name! Now...tell me what you want and i might give it to if you asked nicely." He said while placing his warm tongue on your cavern. He sucked on it and you were at lost for words. You gripped his hair and arched your back.
"Shit..Fuck Brandon Oh my fucking godddd" you screamed while shaking. He has never made you feel this good before in your life. He pulled away from your area and put his right hand around your neck and squeezed it.
"That.is.not.my.name.baby.girl" he said gritting his teeth and his jaw tightening. "B- oh my god daddy...."
He just suddenly slammed into you out of nowhere. This is what you wanted you have been craving this. "Now tell me what you want baby girl...what's my name?" He asked his thrust now hitting you G-spot. "D-daddy im- going to- ahhh" you released and Brandon kept thrusting in you while leave kisses all over your neck and chest marking you. He started rubbing your clit and you were feeling over simulation.

You clenched around him and he groaned. "Fuck princess do that again please....ah" he said but you decided to tease him. "Ahh i'm gonna cum again please" you screamed after you both released. "DADDY!" He got up and sat down right next to you. So you decided to ride him. You crawled to Brandon and he didn't even notice since his eyes were closed. You slowly sat down hard on him. "Shit baby what are you doing? Ahh fuck." He said you just kept quiet and you kept bouncing up and down while he looked at you and thought 'Damn my baby sexy as fuck' while you thought 'Damn daddy is so big"

"Im going to cummmm" you said screaming again and shaking.
"Shit prin-cess me to-oo"he said
You felt his warm liquid mix in with yours and fill you up for the second time. You both layed down and fell asleep.

Next day....

"Brandon wake the fuck up!!" You said while screaming from the bathroom.
He got up running towards you fear in his eyes. "Baby what's wrong? Are you ok? Why are you throwing up?" he said acting so clueless but he knew what he did. "You knocked me up and now im pregnant!!!" You yelled even tho he was right in front of you. "And i know you did it on purpose but im scared you going to leave me- wait no us....so please stay with me." He walked out and you just stood there but then he came back and went on one knee. "This was supposed to happen tonight but i can't wait. Y/N thank you for always being here for me and dealing with me for as long as I can remember. You mean alot to me so...will you marry me?"
You looked at your stomach.
"Yes Brandon i will marry you!"

"I love you" he said
"I love you too" and smiled at him

Then you kept throwing up.