Masquerade Party Part 1

Tonight was the night of the masquerade party and art exhibit where buyers can purchase art from Dezigns sponsored artists.

Shanice was putting on the final touches of her dress she was wearing and fixing her curly hair that was placed to the side. Her doorbell rings.

She walks in the living room and peeks through the door and sees a bouquet of white roses covering the peephole and she knew who it was.

Since Shanice and Marcus first kissed that day in her office,they have been going to lunch together everyday at work since then getting to know one another and calling each other.

They had a lot in common. Shanice didn't care who talked in the office about her and Marcus.. all she knew was that she liked him and hopefully he liked her back.

Shanice opens the door and behind the white roses was Marcus smiling that she loved.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey you..come in"
"These are for you"
"Aww..lemme get them in water I'll be back"

Shanice puts the flowers in a vase with water in the kitchen and heads back to the living room.

She brushes off her dress and Marcus is grinning from ear to ear
"What?!"
"Your dress.."
"What about it?"
"It's beautiful and you are too"
"Thank you lemme get my purse and mask then we can go.."
"Okay"

Shanice wanted to stand out tonight of course she is the host along with Stacy as the MC of the night so she fixed herself in the mirror in the bedroom

And she picks up her mask that she made herself.

 She makes her way out stopping in her tracks looking at Marcus wearing an all black suit he was wearing and she leaned against the wall admiring him

stopping in her tracks looking at Marcus wearing an all black suit he was wearing and she leaned against the wall admiring him.

"Damn Johnson.. like a tall glass of hot cocoa"

Marcus looks up at her "What?"
As he laughs, Shanice walks towards him and touches up his suit"I'm just playing..you look good"
"Thanks baby"
"Baby?"
Marcus laughs "What girl?!"
"I'm your girl or something now?"
"It can be.."