-2- ' The sunshine'

Sam woke up in the middle of the night sweating and panting heavily His eyes widened and sweat pouring down His forehead. He had another nightmare.

Well, Sam was a young boy living in a simple house even tho His mum was the CEO of one of the most successful companies around. He had another nightmare tonight. Well it wasn't a nightmare, it was a memory of His. A memory from His childhood. His father abusing him, and Using him for all different sort of things. Now he lives with His mum only.

Sam stood up from His bed walking down stairs to get a glass of Water. He sat on the counter in His kitchen and he just went in and thought for a while, until he realised that the time was 7:10... usually school starts at 8:00. Sam went to dress up into somebasic clothes and took His bag with all His stuff he needed for school,  he went over to His car started it and drove off of His driveway.

Another boring Day.  Sam the popular kid walked in the school getting seducive looks from all the girls. He was just another boy. Just like all of the other boys. He really didnt want to go to school today but he had to because he missed out a Lot because of His abscence. He just didnt like going to school. The Day went pretty fast for Sam.

After school Sam went to His car and drove home where His mother, who doesn't give a fuck About him should be. But, She is always in work never coming home so Sam basically lives alone. He got to His house, unlocked the door and came in. He closed the door and took His shoes off. He walked up the stairs and went to His room. He got in, threw His backpack on the ground and plopped in the bed. He lied there, thinking for a bit. His mom used to love Sam so much, but since he told her he was gay, she started to hate him. She doesn't care About him, she just pays for His house and food. Sam sighed as he snapped out of His thoughts.

He took His phone from His pocket and started watching YouTube for a while. Eventually Sam got in the shower. Warm water going down trough His sun kissed blonde hair and down His body, giving him a relieving feeling. After some time he got out of shower and put on some underwear and sweatpants. He got in His bed shirtless and soon enough he dozed off.

————————————————————————
Word count: 459