-1- 'Colby Brock'

What a sad boy he is. Just living His life dreading every activity he does. The one and only activity he dreads the most is school. The worst place for Colby to be at. People there are just so fake and he cant Stand it.

For the fact that Colby is a really sad boy, nobody knows About it because in school he acts pretty cool even tho he hates it. Shockingly Colby is one of popular kids.

He's just different from other. All the girls want him even tho he never hang out with any of them neighter dated them. He aleays gets invited to parties and has a Lot of friend. Not sure if any of them are Real, but lets say that Colby has no worries in school. Just after school and at home.

Colby was never in a relationship with anyone. He had only one girlfriend in His entire 17 years and doesn't really want to date right now. He always tells him self  "im still young and i have a Lot of time to get a girlfriend." Also a fact is that he doesnt want to date any of the fake bitches he had at school.

Colby's parents are kindaout of the frame. When Colby was 13 His parents were driving home from somewhere. His dad was driving even tho he was drunk. His father always had a drinking problem. When he was driving home with colbys mom who was trying to tell him that he shouldnt drive because its dangerous, they got into a really bad car accident in which colby's father died immediately and His mom was Sent to Hospital.

Colby's mom was in coma and ste still is. Colby loves her more than anything. He always wanted the best for her and he believed that one Day she would wake up and they will be happy again. But that still didnt happen, not even after 4  years.

Colby got really depressed at a young age tho he still managed to pull trough. In school he is nice to people even tho he doesnt speak as much as other. He's a good student no trouble maker, but still popular and cute. I mean everybody liked him. But he hated him self. He hated the life he was living and hated everything around him.

He lives with His older stepsister which tried to care About him but he never len her care About him as she wanted. Whenever she tried to speak to him About himself he would yell at her and tell her to fuck off storming into His room upstairs slaming His door shut. He was a mess, that didnt know What to do with himself.

Only way he could cope with all His stress, frustration, anger and sadness basically His feelings was self harm. He knew it wasn't the best but he couldnt care less. He had nothing to live for. The tought of suicide constantly repeating in His mind over and over. He just couldnt Stand being here. As the days passed he dreaded every single one more and more.

He was really sad and depressed kid, but he still had passion for some things in His life that made him feel happy. He loved skating and exploring abandoned places. Everytime he would go somewhere exploring, he would bring His board, black Vans bag, black gloves and black mask. Usually he wore everything black as with His full black old skool Vans that he loved so much.

Colby was a simple boy. Thats how you would see him from outside. But if wanted to get closer to him which usually didnt happen because he didnt let anybody get too close to him, you would find out he could be really sweet, gentle, sensitive and really nice to people. He is and ordinary boy tahts just complicated, with a Lot of problems and a mess of feelings in His head. He was that type of guy that way trying to escape His problems through something. And for him that was cutting and alcohol. He also smoked from time to time.

Everytime he would feel like running away far, far away, he would take His bag with His stuff, His skateboard ,earbuds, His phone and he would sneak out the Window and skate away somewhere. Usually he would come to this place that takes about 25 minutes to get to on His skate and we would just sit there on a hill watching the city go by. His favourite place to be at. He would sit there for hours listening to music, sometimes drinking, smoking and even cutting. He would sit there till you could see the stars and he would just look at them Wishing he could be one of them. B the time he would get home it would already be around mightnight. Sometimes he knows His life would be better once, but usually he thinks only About how to end it.

————————————————————————
Word count: 818 words
Hey guys! This is my first book About Solby! (Sam and Colby) Hope you guys will enjoy this book! I know that the first chapter About Colby is a little boring but stay tuned for the second chapter About Sam! Don't forget to vote! Love you guys peace! <3

~Matt's _/