#1

As most of you probably know this is the new version of my story! I hope you like it and this time I'm making the chapter's extra long! Or as long as I can.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All the 7th years have been asked to come to Hogwarts for another year to complete their learning. Most students have decided to stay home as to not relive the painful memories of the war. Students who have come back include Harry( obviously), Hermione, Ron , Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Neville, Luna ,and others.

As a back to school celebration, Pansy invited all 8th years to come.She sent out a letter to everyone asking them to come.

This is the letter.

Hello, you are invited to a welcome back celebration! We will provide drinks and snacks. We will play fun games to get to know each other and I would really appreciate it if you come.

Games:
Truth or Dare
Twister
Never have I ever
Twenty questions
Musical chairs

Drinks and snacks:
Firewhisky
Chocolate
Acid pops
Treacle tart
Butterbeer

If you have any questions you can ask Pansy, Blaise, or Draco from Slytherin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day~

Harry was convinced they were up to something. Hermione believed they were just trying to make up for what hey did in the war. Ron, well he was on both sides really.

"They have to be up to something!" Harry said to Hermione trying to convince her.

"They are only trying to make up for what they did in the war!" Hermione said." Ron, what do you have to say? Who's side are you on?"

"Well, 'mione I'm on both your sides." Ron said kinda quiet. Hermione got up and left without looking back.

"Ron, you believe me right?" Harry asked while scooting closer as there was more room.

"I believe that they could be up to something but they've changed. You know I saw Malfoy actually being nice!"

Harry mouth was wide open.(I'm laughing while writing this.) "I know I didn't believe it either, mate!" The bell wrung signalling it was time for class.(Do they even have those on Hogwarts? I'm not sure.)

They got their bags and left. They headed to potions with the Slytherins. Harry wanted to skip but because it was the first day and decided against it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Around 5:00~

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise went to the ROR to set up right after classes. They did he whole walk in front of the door three times thing until it opened.

They used magic to set up. Once done they waited for everyone to show up.

Around 6:00~

People had started arriving. They had drinks and snacks. Though most did not eat as they had just had dinner.

Once everyone had settled in Pansy called everyone to sit in a circle. Once all were seated Pansy made and announcement.

"We are starting the game off with truth or dare!" Pansy smiled brightly and like she was gonna drop any second. A side effect of drinking too much firewhisky. (Pretty that's an alcoholic drinks. Not sure though. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

She sat down and said " I'm first!" While giggling like a maniac.( I have no idea how a drink person acts.) She looked around at pointed at a Hufflepuff.

"You, what's your name."

The unknown Hufflepuff was quiet before saying " My name is Kiera T******r." ( I added myself! I am not giving my last name away!)

"Truth or Dare, Kiera." She asked. "Dare" she said quietly.

"I dare you to kiss..." She looked around and pointed at the girl beside the Hufflepuff.

"Aubrey?! No, no ,and no!" She was ready to run out of there and hide. (Aubrey is my crush and best friend and I just wanted to include her! And if she sees this imma scream!)

"Come on do it you wimp!" Pansy shouted. Everyone joined in trying to convince to do it. She gave in and turned to Aubrey.

She gave her a kiss on the lips then turned around quick. This caused them to blush and leaving Aubrey confused as she was convinced Kiera was straight as a board. (Do y'all want a story time on that because I will make it.)

"Ok, my turn!" Kiera piped up excited to dare someone.  She pointed to Draco. "Draco, truth or dare?" She asked with a smirk.

Draco was hesitant in answering but said "I guess I'll go with dare."

"I dare you too..."

I left it on a cliffhanger haha! Also any idea for the dare? I have  no dares ready. I would like the dare to have something to do with Harry. Comment your dates and I'll use my favorite and credit you! Ok bye💙