#2

"I dare you to.... give Harry your best pick up line." Kiera said trying not to burst into laughter. ( Requested by SlytherinFlower & Ali_UwO. Sorry if I tagged the wrong people.)

"Fine."Draco said after a second of thinking it over. 'It can't be that bad'  He thought. Draco walked over to Harry and said "One night with me and they'll be calling you Moaning Myrtle." He smirked and walked back to his spot.( Sorry if it's not good. I searched it up.)

"Ok, my turn now." Draco said as he sat down. He looked around and stopped at Hermione. "Hermione, truth or dare?"

Hermione was reading as they were playing and rolled her eyes to show she was annoyed he interrupted her. " Dare, I guess." She said then looked back at her book.

" Ok, Granger, you have to sit on the person to your left's lap for the rest of the game." He said smirking obviously had planned this.

Hermione looked to her left and found no other than a drunk Pansy. She sighed and got up. Before she sat down she said "No funny business" to Pansy.

After she had gotten comfortable she said "Ok, Ron truth or dare?"

"Truth." Ron said.

" Is it true that you have snogged Blaise?" She said.

He blushed and said " Yes, but how did you find out?"

" I overheard Draco and Pansy talking about it in the library once."

"Oh, ok." He said while sending a glare at Draco and Pansy. "Harry truth or dare?"

"Dare" Harry said without hesitation.

" I dare you to play a game of chess with me back at the dorms." Ron said

"Boring, but ok. Pansy Truth or Dare?" Harry said looking at Pansy.

"Dare." She said with a fierce look in her face.( I'm laughing rn and I don't know why.)

"I dare you to kiss Hermione on the lips." Harry said.

"Fine" She made Hermione turn towards her and kissed her on the lips. "Ok, done. Draco, truth or dare?"

"Truth, Pansy" Draco said with a bored look on his face.

"Is is true that you stalk Potter?"

"I do not! Stop talking nonsense, Pansy!" After a few minutes Draco had composed himself. (Compose is one of my vocab words for school. Lol just thought to use it in here.)

"Blaise, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to put an ice cube down your shirt." ( If you were here before I deleted the other chapters you should remember me doing a similar thing but with Harry.)

"There's no refrigerator or anything here." Blaise said trying to stall. Draco summoned an ice cube with his wand and gave it to Blaise. Blaise just rolled his eyes and put in his shirt.

" Why is it so cold?" Blaise practically screamed.

"Put a spell on it so it says cold longer." Draco sending with a smirk.

( This is the end! Hey! I just wanted to say that I'm trying to make a schedule where basically I upload every Tuesday or Wednesday. So look for the new chapters then.)