sorry time I guess lol

So someone wanted a story time on why Aubrey who appears in the first chapter and who is also my best friend in real life thinks I'm staight. So I'm here it's is is guess.

Basically, some guy in my class found my tiktok and we'll I put in my bio " Supportive of the lgbtq+ community". He saw that and decided I was lesbian.(I am actually pansexual) He told his friends and they believed it. They started talking about it and somehow thought I liked one of her friends.( The girl they think i like is an absolute bitch btw. They all are.) I denied it obviously.

So one day I'm just sitting with Aubrey and we're talking and she's trying to get me take off my glasses in front of her.( I'm super insecure about my eyes btw.) We talked until one of the girls from the group of friends who spread rumours about me walked. This girl was bouncing a ball on the pole near us. She started asking Aubrey questions me. Eventually, she said something about me having tiktok and having the lesbian flag on it ( there dumb as fuck. It was actually a rainbow flag.) Aubrey was surprised. She asked if I was and i denied it. The girl that can up to us continued talking about it. Suddenly I got so upset I burst in to tears.

Aubrey comforted me. She kept saying "your the straightest girl I've met." And "even if you were lesbian I would support you." I was glad she was helping me but I felt sad lying to her I guess. Eventually I had to leave and got up.

I linned up to go inside still crying a little. My teacher came up and asked what was wrong. She asked who had hurt my feelings.(I didn't explain what happened btw I just said someone hurt my feelings. And also feelings autocorrected to fellow gay lol.) I didn't want the girl to get in trouble as I knew she didn't really mean to make me cry. So I didn't say anything.

The end...( I'm actually on the verge of years lol.)

So there's that. Umm ok bye. My life is super crazy I know. Lol