Three

Nico's P.O.V

I was walking to gym with Leo, the worst class ever! We changed into our gym clothes that had our school colors on it, which were red, white and black. We had Coach Hedge as our gym coach not Coach Stacy, she usually did girls gym, dance, cheer and choir so we were screwed. Coach Hedge is much tougher on us, which meant more running and exercise.

I usually snuck out after he took attendance to the nurse's office, pretended to be sick or hid in a corner and pretended to run. I decided to sneak out to the nurse's office, she was nice and didn't care if I went there during gym, Coach Hedge didn't notice when I always snuck out, I think he just didn't care because as long as you were there for attendance you would be fine.

Coach Hedge took attendance and then decided to give us a hard time today.

"Okay, listen up cupcakes! We are running 3 miles!"

Leo rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath "Fuck!"

"Yup, I'm leaving to the nurse's office. Have fun!" I slowly backed away to the door and snuck out to the nurse's office.

I walked into the nurse's office and didn't see Laura, the regular nurse but instead a blond teenage boy with a tan and perfect, pearly white teeth.

"Where's Laura and aren't you too young to be a school nurse?"

"I'm Will Solace, I am helping out in the nurse's office for extra credit and aren't you supposed to be in class? What's your excuse?"

I held out my hand for a handshake. "Nico Di Angelo, I'm skipping gym, Laura usually lets me come in here and sleep during gym."

He shook my hand and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you Nico, but I don't recommend skipping gym, exercise is very important for a healthy lifestyle."

"Well, it looks like I am not going to have a healthy lifestyle so . . . I am just going to go to sleep. Please wake me up when it's 10 am exactly."

Will just scribbled something down on his clipboard and said "Will do, see you in 2 hours."

Honestly, I really needed that nap. Will kept his word and woke me up at 9:56 am and handed me a cup of water. "You slept for 2 hours, you should drink the water and sneak back into class. I have to go soon anyway, I have Math class next."

I basically chugged that water, who knew I was so dehydrated. "I have math class next too, looks like I will see you there Sunshine."

Will raised his eyebrow. "What's with the nickname. Do I get to give you one because I am totally going call you Death Breath."

I laughed at the nickname he gave me. "See you around, Sunshine."